Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Have you thought about naming the little guy Chaos?

L

Lucy-licious

So did u decide yet?? I like trigger great name for a fiesty firey little fellow xx

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Chaos! Little Chaos! Whole lotta Chaos. Are we having good Chaos or bad Chaos? I could have fun with the name. It's like Orion. We call her O. We always yell O! NO! (oh no) Or O,O (uh oh)

Well...you have to tell us what his name is!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yay ... I like the name chaos .... !!

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
For everyone in this previous post...what is the most effective way to stop a puppy from biting and playing aggressively. She is 12 weeks old and is biting and attacking us every chance she gets. Some people recommend spraying with a water bottle, smacking lightly with newspaper...I would just feel so bad doing that and I would never want her to become afraid of me. I'm just looking for some suggestions on what the best method is.

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Our puppy is almost 12 weeks. Cute as can be but bites all the time. We also have a cavalier and he loves to bite her tail and ears...she corrects him immediately. It's kind of funny at times. They also fight over their favorite bone. She wins now but I'm sure that will change when he gets older. He also pounces on her and charges her.

Last edited:

Hoffy

Aug 24, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Get lots of chew toys so when he gets bored with one you can throw him another before he gets to your hands or toes. Shark teeth ain't no joke....

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
We have so many toys and chews its not even funny,lol! She seriously prefers flesh!

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Does anyone suggest a spray bottle or newspaper?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.