We have an escape artist!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
What a cutie Belle is. They can be quite the escape artists I tell ya. Looks like you'll need to add those locking clips to the crate. :up:

:laugh: Yes it was her. Funny you remember, I just saw the pics again to other night. Cracked me up!

When I was working in an office I had the VueZone cameras and just happened to check in on her. There's a crate on the left and she was in the X-pen on the right. Here's what I saw when I peek in. :bigeyes:

All's good, both crates are there as is Emma.
View attachment 84375

Peeked in an hour later :eek:
View attachment 84376

She moved it 15 feet across the kitchen and over a runner rug and over the steps
View attachment 84377

And then she excaped out the bottom :detective:
View attachment 84378

View attachment 84379

Oh I remember. It was around the time we got Blue and I was reading everything here. Learned so much and made notes on what not to do..lol..

The Emma story is one of my favorites though. I also remember she was fine.. just wanted to play with her big brothers :D

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahah Jovi made her way out of EVERY crate possible when she was a pup. She eventually got over doing it. I was so scared knowing the crate is metal and if she tried squeezing through made me think it would catch on and cut her. She didn't make her way out of a plastic pen one time though! That is another story, so funny. We left her in one of those pop up crates, in the bedroom and Jovi was about 5 months old and when I came home I went into the bedroom and the crate and her were GONE!! I was so frantic and then my fiance was like "HUNNY" and I went running to find her crate and her near the front door. She was partially potty trained, so I can only assume she needed to go potty and just walked over there in the crate tumbling :yes4::ROFL::lmaoboy:

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
hahah Jovi made her way out of EVERY crate possible when she was a pup. She eventually got over doing it. I was so scared knowing the crate is metal and if she tried squeezing through made me think it would catch on and cut her. She didn't make her way out of a plastic pen one time though! That is another story, so funny. We left her in one of those pop up crates, in the bedroom and Jovi was about 5 months old and when I came home I went into the bedroom and the crate and her were GONE!! I was so frantic and then my fiance was like "HUNNY" and I went running to find her crate and her near the front door. She was partially potty trained, so I can only assume she needed to go potty and just walked over there in the crate tumbling :yes4::ROFL::lmaoboy:

LOL, wow!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.