Trip to Petsmart. Its a long story.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
What a lovely story! We'll have to call you Betty White, cause I had to get the tissues out as I read this. (I seem to be quite a cry-baby lately). I do believe things happen for a reason. I think this Joan in Petsmart was your guardian angel today. I'm sure your family will much prefer to have you home with them. I'm so glad you have made some decisions for your future. Good luck!!

@Gene The Demon: Don't know how old you are, but you sound so much like my youngest son. He is 22 and says he only prays when he needs something, is in trouble, etc. I told him, well, that 's a starting point. And do you also pray and say "thank you" when your prayers are answered? He said he does. So I told him, well see how this whole thing works? You pray and ask for help, you get help, comfort, guidance, and then you say thanks, not a bad system. And then a while back, he said something that just warmed my heart. He said hey Mom, you know there just might be something to prayin 'thing.

[MENTION=1645]Mike Blaylock[/MENTION]: VERY nice!! That was beautiful!

kiss1069

Dec 30, 2010
Amarillo,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Coda
i stopped chasing the money sign about 11 yrs ago and right now im doing a job that i love with good pay and i get to see my family every morning...i do work nights but ive been working nights all my life which i enjoy...i get to see my boy and he sleeps with me before i go to work and although i only have 2 nights a week to sleep with my wife, we spend alot of our day time together which i feel has kept our lives at very few disagreements...follow your heart and always enjoy what you do

Members online

No members online now.