Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Did i get scammed?

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Puppy
    Likes (Received)

Default Did i get scammed?

I bought a English Bulldog Puppy on craigslist i always wanted one. He said he have to rehome it fast the mother ate one and two got crushed on the phone he said they where 8 weeks when i got there his wife said he is 5 weeks. I was so happy i am about to get a English bulldog that i was not even looking at the puppy right he has a long tail and i think i got scammed.!? Can somebody help me and tell me if this little boy is purebread? he also has flees i will bring him to the vet on Monday and what can i do for the flees right now? I bought puppy formula and he is eating. Can i add a pic of him anywhere so you guys can tell me what think? this is the add from him -00i0i_iv3oxhcnajf_600x450-jpg-00000_87nrzfqguwo_600x450-jpghttp://jacksonville.craigslist.org/wan/4901203460.html I fell so stupid now

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Did i get scammed?

well I don't know if you were scammed but you know the old saying if it sounds to good to be true it probably isn't
    As far as The puppy is concerned he doesn't look like a 8 week old pup I cant see his tail real well and some bulldogs have a little bit longer of a tail (I have one girl who has a tail that is about 3 inches long) and as for the flees you can give him a bath in dawn dish soap the blue one or in pert shampoo but make sure you do it in a room where it is warm and you dry him really well you don't want him getting a chill at all. other that that he is a cute little guy if you could post a better pic of his face and tail it might be easier to tell. Did you get akc papers with him?

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Puppy
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your response. Yeah i did this already with down dish soap i tried to pick all the fleas but he still have a lot i read about de food grain for puppies will this work? I read this is save for puppies. I mean yeah no matter what he will anyway get loved to pieces It just makes me sad to see people like this just trying to make fast money and dont care about the dog.

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
    Likes (Received)

you could try it as long as it says it is safe for puppies I usually stick with dawn or pert when there that little at least he is white makes those fleas easier to see on him. That is sad that people do that especially when he is so little. My brother had someone do something similar to his (not a bulldog though) but the guy claimed the pup was 8 weeks and according to the vet he didn't think the pup was over 4 weeks the poor little thing didn't even have all his teeth through yet when he sold him. So sad but at least your little guy will get all kinds of loving now

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Puppy
    Likes (Received)

-tablet-045-jpg-tablet-044-jpg-tablet-043-jpg-tablet-042-jpg-tablet-039-jpg-tablet-041-jpg

ok here are some more pics and no i didn't get any akc paperwork but she said the parents have some and she going to send a copy. But who knows if she just download something of the web.

Bulldog Vet in Training 2bulldogsstuff's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Logan and Brett
    Likes (Received)

Hmm. It's too young to tell if it's a purebred EB right now in my opinion. It looks like a bulldog to me it's just the tail seems pretty long though ? But it's a adorable one! Maybe by 8-10 weeks old you'll be able to tell

Real Name
    Leslie
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola, Floyd
    Likes (Received)

That looks like a bulldog pup to me. Very sweet!

Real Name
    Miranda
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maximus
    Likes (Received)

Absolutely adorable!

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Puppy
    Likes (Received)

yes i even said to my husband when he was holding him aww he already wags his tail he sure likes you! I dont know, it had should to hit me right there but it didnt lol first English bulldog!!! I hope What else i was thinking could it be a old English bulldog don't they have long tail? Dose his Mom look purebred?

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Puppy
    Likes (Received)

thank you all ya so helpful

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Hi Ramona, he looks like a EB to me, and he's absolutely gorgeous. I have actually seen a EB with a long tail.
    Maybe he is an OEB
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

He does look like an EB, or at least mostly. He's a cutie and a longer tail can be a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads