OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
We picked up Belle from her breeder on Wednesday afternoon, but already I can't imagine life without her. It's scary how quick we have fallen in love with this girl! She is everything that we ever wanted in a dog. These pics are just from the past 48 hours...she's so much fun! :D

She LOVES our boys. They are already inseparable.

This afternoon I took her to the groomer to get her nails dremeled. She charmed everyone so much that her nail trim was free and she even got a pretty pink bandana. This girl knows how to work a room! :smoochwink:

Last night we had our first experience with bulldog gas. OMG. I thought it was hilarious but hubby was about to puke.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is a beauty, and they do have a way to get into our hearts pretty fast. :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great pics!! A good grain free puppy food and a dollop of yogurt will cut back on the :fart:immensely.

OP
OliviaB

OliviaB

Feb 18, 2015
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle
Great pics!! A good grain free puppy food and a dollop of yogurt will cut back on the :fart:immensely.

Thanks, I bought yogurt yesterday and she's getting that with dinner now. She's also on Blue Buffalo grain free puppy food...I don't know if she will stay on that permanently but I figured it's a good start :)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks, I bought yogurt yesterday and she's getting that with dinner now. She's also on Blue Buffalo grain free puppy food...I don't know if she will stay on that permanently but I figured it's a good start :)

Perfect start, she's beautiful. :heart:

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
Thanks for the great pics. She's really beautiful. I sprinkle Fortiflora, a probiotic powder, on Winnie's breakfast and she doesn't have stinky gas anymore. I also give her a tablespoon of yougurt with dinner.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So awesome that she is fitting in so quickly! love the pictures.... make sure the yogurt is plain Greek

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online