What a DAY!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Oh my goodness. And here I was freaking out while George was being taken care of by our awesome vet. So glad your pups have been returned safely!!! I agree with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] talk to another officer. If she was nervy enough to take them out of your yard she will probably do it again. Glad they were returned!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think I speak for a lot of us in the fact that if our bullys were taken, they would be without their special care and medicines they need! Whoever took them would not know to clean their tail pocket, powder their wrinkles... and the multitude of other things we do daily to keep our dogs healthy! Ugh, can't imagine how it would feel. it makes me sick!

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
I think I speak for a lot of us in the fact that if our bullys were taken, they would be without their special care and medicines they need! Whoever took them would not know to clean their tail pocket, powder their wrinkles... and the multitude of other things we do daily to keep our dogs healthy! Ugh, can't imagine how it would feel. it makes me sick!
I literally felt like I was going to vomit when I realized what I thought happened, really happened! And she said, "why didn't you yell at me or something, I would've stopped?" Woman please! I would've sailed in your van and beat your eyeballs out if you would've stopped and had my babies in your van!
Having a six feet tall woman beat your head off, thru your van window, while wearing shorty shorts, a tank top, and no shoes in 12 degree weather sounds like the beginning of a redneck joke anyway!

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
What a world we live in[emoji53]you can't even leave your dogs in your own yard.... I am SO glad you got them back. Good thing it was only a pee you took! We would have all have done that this summer, but will think twice before and hold it until our furry ones are inside.Glad for the happy ending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Omg! That is awful, i can only imagine what that felt like.

We don't have our own yard, rather a shared yard with the other apartments in our complex, and sometimes i honestly am happy it's that way. I'd be really nervous to have him outside on his own.

I am SO happy you got your babies back quickly and safely!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I literally felt like I was going to vomit when I realized what I thought happened, really happened! And she said, "why didn't you yell at me or something, I would've stopped?" Woman please! I would've sailed in your van and beat your eyeballs out if you would've stopped and had my babies in your van!
Having a six feet tall woman beat your head off, thru your van window, while wearing shorty shorts, a tank top, and no shoes in 12 degree weather sounds like the beginning of a redneck joke anyway!

Hahaha shorty shorts and a tank top. I do the same thing...I let Ruckus go pee in the courtyard and I hide behind the door in shorts and slippers.

Uh but I don't buy her "I thought they were strays" crap for a second. I mean come on, she clearly didn't call animal control and report finding them or post found dogs on Craigslist. It sounds like she was going to keep your babies.

I agree with asking for a different officer and pressing trespassing charges. If the officer knows her, he may not have even written up a police report, I'd check and file a complaint if he didn't.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.