Thread: What a DAY!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Taco & Thor
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What a DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    I don't care if the cop knows her or not, she is not "OK".

----------------------------------------------

Since the officer knows her, he shouldn't be involved. Ask to speak with a different officer and press charges. You could be saving another family heartache if you stop crazy lady now.
    Yup, agree 100%. Like I said, looks like poo, smells like poo, probably tastes like poo, must be: Poo!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    I don't care if the cop knows her or not, she is not "OK".

If she thought they were strays, go through the appropriate channels (local animal control center or what not) and have them picked up.
    But to think that two bulldogs that were together, in someones yard, are strays? Paaaaaaaalease. She stole them.

Since the officer knows her, he shouldn't be involved. Ask to speak with a different officer and press charges. You could be saving another family heartache if you stop crazy lady now.

so totally agree!
    @CrazyDogMom -- so happy they are back with you and all is OK. Get a 6 foot fence than no one can see into
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDogMom View Post
    Yesterday was my worst nightmare come true! I let my babies outside and ran to the bathroom to speed pee, and someone swipped Jackson and Angel from my yard! I was, litterally, gone less than 3 minutes. I came back outside to see a van pulling away slowly facing oncoming traffic. Panicked, I ran to make sure my bully babies were okay, thinking they may have ran in front of the van, which they have never offered to do, but things do happen, but they were no where to be found! I immediately call-in to work, hysterical of course, call my husband, and call the police. After my husband arrives following the police officer I reach out to my Facebook family and plead for any information! My Facebook friends shared my post well over 200 times in less than 5 hours, in that time we searched our entire area, I call EVERY vet in a 30 mile radius, print flyers, and when we're on the way to stick them in all the vet offices doors, and we receive a call that the lady driving the van HAD stopped and picked them up. She said she thought they were strays because they didn't have collars on, even though they were in my yard. Uh huh, sketchy... She didnt knock on any doors, stop at a neighbors or anything! she said a friend of hers called to say the dogs she "found" were on the lost pets of the tricities Facebook page. We're SO glad they were returned unharmed, and no more potty breaks for me while watching the pups play in the "safety" of our yard.

I would have completely 100% lost it. I am so glad they are okay. I have been hearing stories alot lately of people just taking dogs out of backyards, etc. Esp bulldogs....Tyson only goes outside on walks, and if he does goes in backyard, we are right there with him. Just too many risks, him eating something, being scooped up, ugh, anything. Don't let those babies out of your site!! so happy all worked out!

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Real Name
    Elizabeth
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King George
    Likes (Received)

Oh my goodness. And here I was freaking out while George was being taken care of by our awesome vet. So glad your pups have been returned safely!!! I agree with @2BullyMama talk to another officer. If she was nervy enough to take them out of your yard she will probably do it again. Glad they were returned!
    Follow George on Instagram-- @georgemichaelthebulldog

Bulldog Vet in Training Christie H's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
    Likes (Received)

Oh my..I would have flipped out!!! Glad they are back home safe.That lady however wouldn't be fairing so well..

Dog Park Attendant
    Real Name
    Madie (Maydee)
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

I think I speak for a lot of us in the fact that if our bullys were taken, they would be without their special care and medicines they need! Whoever took them would not know to clean their tail pocket, powder their wrinkles... and the multitude of other things we do daily to keep our dogs healthy! Ugh, can't imagine how it would feel. it makes me sick!

Real Name
    Brandi Salyer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penny, Angel, and Jackson
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madie4589 View Post
    I think I speak for a lot of us in the fact that if our bullys were taken, they would be without their special care and medicines they need! Whoever took them would not know to clean their tail pocket, powder their wrinkles... and the multitude of other things we do daily to keep our dogs healthy! Ugh, can't imagine how it would feel. it makes me sick!
    I literally felt like I was going to vomit when I realized what I thought happened, really happened! And she said, "why didn't you yell at me or something, I would've stopped?" Woman please! I would've sailed in your van and beat your eyeballs out if you would've stopped and had my babies in your van!
    Having a six feet tall woman beat your head off, thru your van window, while wearing shorty shorts, a tank top, and no shoes in 12 degree weather sounds like the beginning of a redneck joke anyway!

Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker
    Likes (Received)

What a world we live inyou can't even leave your dogs in your own yard.... I am SO glad you got them back. Good thing it was only a pee you took! We would have all have done that this summer, but will think twice before and hold it until our furry ones are inside.Glad for the happy ending!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member jenzaar's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winslow
    Likes (Received)

Omg! That is awful, i can only imagine what that felt like.

We don't have our own yard, rather a shared yard with the other apartments in our complex, and sometimes i honestly am happy it's that way. I'd be really nervous to have him outside on his own.

I am SO happy you got your babies back quickly and safely!

Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDogMom View Post
    I literally felt like I was going to vomit when I realized what I thought happened, really happened! And she said, "why didn't you yell at me or something, I would've stopped?" Woman please! I would've sailed in your van and beat your eyeballs out if you would've stopped and had my babies in your van!
    Having a six feet tall woman beat your head off, thru your van window, while wearing shorty shorts, a tank top, and no shoes in 12 degree weather sounds like the beginning of a redneck joke anyway!

Hahaha shorty shorts and a tank top. I do the same thing...I let Ruckus go pee in the courtyard and I hide behind the door in shorts and slippers.

Uh but I don't buy her "I thought they were strays" crap for a second. I mean come on, she clearly didn't call animal control and report finding them or post found dogs on Craigslist. It sounds like she was going to keep your babies.

I agree with asking for a different officer and pressing trespassing charges. If the officer knows her, he may not have even written up a police report, I'd check and file a complaint if he didn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads