• Total voters

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Noticed that Stiggy seems to only bark at females only (when he's on leash and can't play with them). He'll still pull to get closer to the males, but never makes any noise. Me thinks he's longing for some femme attention. :lol:

Last edited:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
It depends. If my beagle starts barking, which he usually does, Bear will join in, otherwise he just growls and investigates when people are walking their dogs. Any breed, male or female.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Every time we've taken Belly to the vet and other dogs are there barking she tries to hide in my arm pit and doesn't make a peep. When the neighbors dog barks she runs to the door to hide in the house.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We've heard Gracie bark maybe six times and that was a single bark because she got startled.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty doesnt bark at them unless Mugsy gets him started and they are looking out the window at one. Mugsy is my barker for sure and he rubs off on Cutty sometimes.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Ruggles barks at both male and female dogs so I voted yes. Mack will sometimes join in but normally doesn't bark at all. When we're at the vet's office Mack gets to wait in the waiting room and socialize; Ruggles starts out in the waiting room but almost always gets taken back to the car because he is barking his head off!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.