Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
My immediate thought was: No. Enjoy it. I'm sure it wouldn't last forever. LOL:p

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
Goob had the same personality up until 5 or 6 months and I wondered why he was so calm as well. Then he let his wild side come out. It was like shark week at our house on a daily basis. He would fly by us, try to grab out toes, feet, our calves, pants, ANYTHING then run right by.

He is almost 4 years old now and he is a pretty quiet dog for the most part. He howls when we play gospel music, barks is he hears something outside, and burps on occasion but other than that he is quiet. He was a wild child for about 6 months STRAIGHT it seemed. We would walk him to try and tire him out only to find that it gave him even MORE energy!! Now he just gets bursts of energy then relaxes again. Love him!!!!!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I just envy you, if your little man is calm, my Hammer is now 16 months of pure 100 mph with life, He is à hellion, there is Absolutely no way to wear him down the only time He actually lays down is while crated at night.I am sure He Has à mission just Wished I knew what. It was, tressure that calm baby, while I keep dreaming

OP
AlphaMum

AlphaMum

Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Get Winston a brother or sister. That will fire him up. Ralphie

Lol I wish I could! Luckily, my significant other has opened up to dog ownership and he's in love with our new family member. He grew up with cats.... :nope:

If all goes according to plan, we might be able to get another one some day. ;)

OP
AlphaMum

AlphaMum

Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Give him time to settle in.... Lambeau was a cake walk the first week too.... now, almost two months later -- he is hell on wheels.

And people say bulldogs are fat and lazy?? :lol:

Well, I guess they certainly can be....it's just when THEY decide!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
....it's just when THEY decide!

EXACTLY!! Also, the mis-understood stubbornness... not stuborrn... they are deciding if the treat we have is worth what we are asking them to do ;)

Members online

No members online now.