crazy

ellie67

Dec 15, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Does anyone else puppy's have a mad 10 min ? Buster has just ran around the living room like a
Tasmanian Devil he jumps on and off sofa he's only 16 wks I'm worried he may hurt himself.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Ahh, good ol' puppy zoomies. It's a normal occurrence. My Bella enjoys regular zoomie sessions, usually after a meal. I think, for most, the zoomies go away...eventually. ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes, we refer to it as a 'spaz-attack'.... too funny

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I think it he would be weird if he didn't do the Zoomies! Winnie still does them a couple of times a day and she's 8 months old. She jumps on and off of the couch and there's a chair that she even gets way up on the back of it and jumps off. Keeping our fingers crossed too that she doesn't hurt herself!

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
between 6-7pm. the puppy witching hour!! Also happens mid morning sometimes. And really whenever frank gets hyped up. We call it his 'butt run' because he tucks his butt and zooms all over the place. Makes us laugh every time.

OP
ellie67

ellie67

Dec 15, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Glad to know he's not the only one ,so funny when he does it but just worried about the damage he may do to his hips/legs .

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
Canelo is going on 4 yo and still has them, not daily though. It's like a low rider freight train on the loose and the other dogs get to high ground.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea will be 2 in a few months and still gets the zoomies every night before bed.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Lola and Floyd do this once a day at least more like twice while chasing eachother. Circling the room at 90m per hour jumping on the couches. I always worry about them hurting themselves to but I don't know how to stop it.

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
George is 2 and still has the zoomies! He is like a little bowling ball and my dining room tables are the pins!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.