Angel's neck after her stay at the vet

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Mad does not even come close to how I'm feeling right now! My tiny baby came home from the vet with places on her neck I thought were just rubbed areas from the cone. Nope! They are cysts that have started to rupture! The biggest one ruptured tonight on her neck, she has another huge one on her chin, and several tiny ones around the bottom of her mouth and down her neck. All from the puke that was allowed to sit, eat away, and become infected. Mmmm....mad.
Ignore my absence of fingernail, I bite them when I'm stressed.
736bc2e7ea1ef5ee085aefe61fbcad13.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I can imagine how you're feeling, I'd be livid too. But don't worry too much, the cysts will heal.. just need to keep them clean and dry.

Now, onto your vet. At this point, I would review them on yelp, angies list, google and post about them on fb. People should know
how irresponsible they are.
There is never a reason that a pet should come home from the vets with those types of wounds. It's just ridiculous.

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
clearly a case of neglect for your poor baby. I agree with above, let others know what happened. Review review review!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ohhhh poor baby!!!! I'd give that vet a piece of my mind and then find a new one!

How could they just let her fester in her own filth?! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji34][emoji35][emoji35]

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
:nonono: That is terrible.. So glad she is home now and will be taken care of.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
How awful she has to deal with this after what she went through. :(. I hope they change their care standards!! Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.