Saying goodbye to the puppy bed

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
We retired the first bed Boris had when he came home from the breeder at 7 weeks this evening because he has started to pull the insides out. Since then Boris has been quite frumpy and very vocal as he mopes around the apartment looking for the bed. I just returned from the grocery store and walked into the living room to find Boris sitting on the couch in his old bed proud as can be. My girlfriend said it was tearing her heart apart watching him look around the apartment so she gave in, but promises she'll let me take it away again... LOL

IMG_20150211_204953.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
But Daddy, I wub my widdle bed!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
awe,,, let him have it, it is his security blanket! How do you deny that face

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
I agree with Christine, let him have it. Just remove all of the inside cusion. That's what I did with Bella's Snuggle Puppy. She was pulling all the stuffing from it, so I took it all. LOL! Now, she sleeps on/with the flat Snuggle pup with no issues.

OP
Enjoimangos

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
Awww. Did you get him a new one? Maybe he'll trade.

Yup! I got him a giant new bed yesterday for him to recovery from his little boy surgery he had, but he prefers the puppy bed. As requested from above I removed the insides and gave it to him. He's very happy about it :D

IMG_20150213_134607.jpg

IMG_20150213_134546.jpg

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Yup! I got him a giant new bed yesterday for him to recovery from his little boy surgery he had, but he prefers the puppy bed. As requested from above I removed the insides and gave it to him. He's very happy about it :D

View attachment 83890

View attachment 83891

Good job! It's so cute how they don't realize how big they are. :) I love how he's squeezing into his puppy bed.

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Aww....Maybe you could get him the same puppy bed but in the next size up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
This is the cutest ever, its his little binkie... so glad you gave it to him (minus the stuffing) he may eventually start liking his new one... sometimes it takes time. Cutest baby you have there!

Members online

No members online now.