Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 18 of 18

Thread: Smells and noises?

  1. #13
    Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,302
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)
    1041

    Default Re: Smells and noises?

    It sounds like he needs his anal glands expelled. Keith picked Ruckus up in a particular way once and accidentally did this...he took 10 showers after.

    Does Chubbs have a tail pocket? If he has gotten a yeast infection there, that can also smell putrid.

  2. #14
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,183
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11518

    Default Re: Smells and noises?

    the gang has you covered... tail pocket or anal glands is what is sounds like
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  3. #15
    Bulldog Vet in Training Christie H's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christie
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Centerton, Arkansas, United States
    Posts
    1,085
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
    Likes (Received)
    567

    Default Re: Smells and noises?

    Yes its a smell like no other.lol..

  4. #16
    Dog Groomer binxrexchubbs's Avatar
    Country
    US
    Location
    NH seacoast
    Posts
    564
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubbs W.C.
    Likes (Received)
    30

    Default Re: Smells and noises?

    Quote Originally Posted by g8erjackie View Post
    It sounds like he needs his anal glands expelled. Keith picked Ruckus up in a particular way once and accidentally did this...he took 10 showers after.

    Does Chubbs have a tail pocket? If he has gotten a yeast infection there, that can also smell putrid.
    Hahaha, thx!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    the gang has you covered... tail pocket or anal glands is what is sounds like
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie H View Post
    Yes its a smell like no other.lol..
    Haha, I feel as though I'm gonna gag just 'talking' about it.

  5. #17
    Dog Groomer Canelospeeps's Avatar
    Posts
    572
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)
    879

    Default Re: Smells and noises?

    OH MY WORD!!!! As husband and I were leaving for a special dinner last night, Canelo ripped one that lingered FAR too long. I was SHOCKED!!!! He releases stinkies but last night, OMG!!!!!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #18
    Dog Groomer binxrexchubbs's Avatar
    Country
    US
    Location
    NH seacoast
    Posts
    564
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubbs W.C.
    Likes (Received)
    30

    Default Re: Smells and noises?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canelospeeps View Post
    OH MY WORD!!!! As husband and I were leaving for a special dinner last night, Canelo ripped one that lingered FAR too long. I was SHOCKED!!!! He releases stinkies but last night, OMG!!!!!!!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hahahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •