One dirty Vegas nose!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Being in the 60's today I was able to take Vegas on about a 20 min. walk through the neighborhood. Of course him snorting and grunting and smelling everything like a pig on the grass/ground (we don't have sidewalks, so we walk on the edge of the street) the walk turns into about 40 min. And remember I live in Fl. so alot of yards are sand, my back yard is about half and half.

We came home, he ate his dinner, then it was wash his face time. I did not wash it last night but I am faithful eveynight, but I did skip last night because I was just lazy (and maybe a little tipsy :angel:)

This is the washcloth I used to wipe just above his nose!! :eek:. and that is not the rest of his face :eek:

dirtyface001.jpg

This is his pretty face after a good wash-dry, and desitin!! :yes:

dirtyface004.jpg

You can see the desitin on his upper nose, he HATES it! He was one dirty boy!:*(

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Just wondering if anyone knows, is this called a rope-nose? I have seen that term used and I assume it is a big fat wrinkle right above the nose, which he has? Its kind of hidden because the desitin makes him look more white, but look at his avatar. If not, will you show me your bully that does so I can see the difference, Thanks!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Nose Rope..... its the roll that runs above his nose.

Last edited:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
We call it his nose flap, but maybe rope nose is a more correct term. Our third Bulldog had a huge nose flap that needed daily cleaning or it would smell really bad. The wash rags came out looking just like Vegas'. I think they sweat there.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], do all bully's have them or just certain ENGLISH bully's? I did see an Olde E at the Vet Friday and he has such a beautiful longer nose, I had nose envy :LMAO:,

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
what a dirty boy. my Bullet has that large fold of skin "wrinkle" on his nose too. it's not too bad to clean and dry. on occasion i put a bit of A and D ointment in the creases just off the side of his nose as they get to be tender looking sometimes.

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Our yard is rock, no grass, and Gertie and Ida are always dirty. They have so much dirt on their noses sometimes, they look brown instead of black!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh my goodness.. just like a little boy out playing in the dirt. He is so darn adorable!! :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.