Cant wait to pick up my new puppy in two weeks!

osiris20025

Feb 9, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Achilles
Hello just stopping by to say hi. I am so excited to pick up my new bully in two weeks. I have had several dogs but never a bulldog so I'm super excited. I have always wanted one and I did a lot research on the breed before deciding to go with a bulldog. Everyday at work I am always researching reading online about food, health, and anything that will help me take care of my bully and give him the best care possible. Here's a picture of Achilles (I know cool name lol) at 6 weeks. :):) 058.jpg

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Congratulations on your new bouncing baby boy! He's gorgeous! You will absolutely love having a bulldog. I can't imagine what life was like before my "pack" :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hello just stopping by to say hi. I am so excited to pick up my new bully in two weeks. I have had several dogs but never a bulldog so I'm super excited. I have always wanted one and I did a lot research on the breed before deciding to go with a bulldog. Everyday at work I am always researching reading online about food, health, and anything that will help me take care of my bully and give him the best care possible. Here's a picture of Achilles (I know cool name lol) at 6 weeks. :):)View attachment 83744

Congratulations! Achilles is precious and welcome to EBN.

I had a couple of Catahoulas (brothers) I named Leonidas & Beowulf.
Called them Leo & Beo, love Achilles!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congrats! What a cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
osiris20025

osiris20025

Feb 9, 2015
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Achilles
Thank you guys! I have found great info on this site its AWESOME!! :D

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
You're in for a wild, amazing ride! Your pup is adorable. Welcome!

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Would you just look at that adorable big ol' belly!love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rwperro

Jan 13, 2015
Burlington, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sofia
Congrats!!!!! Your going to love him. Wont be able to go anywhere without people falling in love with him, especially when he's a puppy. Welcome , this is a great site with a lot of info and support. Good luck with your handsome man.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
too sweet! yes, cool name for sure!

:welcome3: to EBN and best of luck with your new baby!

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
OMG!!!! Look at that belly! I love them when they are so little, so soft, wrinkly, chubby and cute!!!! Welcome and get ready for fun, fun, fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Hello just stopping by to say hi. I am so excited to pick up my new bully in two weeks. I have had several dogs but never a bulldog so I'm super excited. I have always wanted one and I did a lot research on the breed before deciding to go with a bulldog. Everyday at work I am always researching reading online about food, health, and anything that will help me take care of my bully and give him the best care possible. Here's a picture of Achilles (I know cool name lol) at 6 weeks. :):)View attachment 83744

What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to see more photos!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.