Hi everyone,I'm new witg a few quick question as I head to the store.

AngieW

Feb 8, 2015
Baton Rouge,LA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Journey
Hi, I will be reading the different forums and taking notes,but I am headed to Wal Mart right now and need to know is there anything there that I should pick up for Journey our 10 week ( tomm. ) English Bulldog pup. I have her food ( Blue puppy ) from a pet store, she has a wire crate, stainless food & water bowl, A glass & ceramic bowl for yogurt ( We haven't tried it yet...she is coming from a cooked/raw diet to kibble and her poop is SO loose/watery right now..may try a little pumpkin next feeding., we have tons of toys..have a couple of Kong style...any chew toy suggestions would be appreciated ( please let me know if stores carry anything y'all suggest or if I need to order it off the web...that would be very helpful☺. My main thing right now is her grooming care...all I have is a shampoo from Petsmart and one from tractor supply. I figured I would need to order some for her. I am fixing to place a order for Coat Handler for my Yorkie. Last night I stopped at WM & got liquid witch hazel ( not sure what to do with it yet ) and cotton balls. I have hypoallergenic baby wipes as well. Is there anything else I can get tonight from WM for her? What do I need to order?? I have nail trimmers and a rubber curry brush,just bought her a toothbrush I hope she doesn't mind too much! I do have the bells that hang on the door we are trying with potty training...that's been pretty hard with her stomach messed up,today seemed to be a little better. Her breeder I am sure would help me with this,but they just had a tragic loss and I don't want to ask her all this..her attention needs to be elsewhere,understandably right now. She has a harness,collar, & leash also. Thanks for any help...sorry for the short notice! Oh, does panalog and the durox. ( sp ) have to be ordered or do stores carry it....what about boric acid? How and when would I use these products?:ashamed:

Angie

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You do have to order those online but you sound very well prepared! Post pics tomorrow please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!! Holy wow -- you are very well prepared!

Witch Hazel is for cleaning folds, wrinkles, ears..... and yes, the panalog and Duoxo pads are ordered online or bought at the vet

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
We bought boric acid from the pharmacy but we never used it, and I don't think I ever will. Don't forget chew toys like nylabones (the rubbery ones work best for puppies but once they can get large pieces off, time to upgrade) or a rubbery fish (we called it bacon fish) that can help with the shark teeth pups have.

POST some pics of your new puppy please! :) and take lots of pictures, they grow up so fast!

OP
A

AngieW

Feb 8, 2015
Baton Rouge,LA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Journey
Thanks y'all. Is their a type of shampoo that's best? She is only 10 weeks,but so far she has no skin issues...except a few scratches on her head from her litter mates...the Vet said use neosporine on it at her puppy check up. I will see if I can add a picture....let me try.
* Have to figure out how to add a picture. The screen goes lighter and I can't press anything except my back button and loose my post.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.