OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I thought I'd repost this because Mack has been up to his old tricks....He had a full blown panty raid while our female guest was in the shower! If luggage is left open and he has access to it, he will go through and pick out the underwear!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awww! I can tell..Mack and I would get along well! Not so much because of underwear..but OBVIOSLY Mack goes for what he wants! And gets it too!! :ROFL:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
That is hilarious! Mine don't do that...now yucky stuff from the bathroom trash can is a fave here! GAROSS!

heehee

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... this is beyond hysterical! what a smart, strange, but smart boy!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I missed this thread originally .. but I feel your pain. I have three dogs that love the "undies" but they have to be dirty!!! :excited:

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
panty raid! IMG017.jpg94359__nerds_l.jpg

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my that is hilarious! Cutty will snag a pair if he can so we have to be careful when doing wash. He can steal them so fast and I totally miss it. Scary cuz he has eaten them. Hopefully all your guests understand the crazy things these bullies do. haha I would LOVE to see a sneak video of this in action!

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2659]nyerathrt[/MENTION] Mack likes both boxers and briefs. If faced with a choice he would take both pair...there's plenty of room in his mouth. Mack doesn't eat them (as Ruggles would), he likes to show off his booty and play catch me if you can!

BoxerMama

Oct 31, 2011
Ontario
My female boxer is like that! When she was a puppy she would only destroy the pretty stuff though, little girl had expensive takes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.