Underware Raid

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mack steals underwear. Anytime we have overnight guests we warn them to keep their bedroom door shut, and as a secondary precaution, keep their suitcase zipped and snapped closed. We keep a block in the stairway which leads up to the guest rooms, but Mack, though he can't jump over it, figured out he can stick his head under, push the block up, and he's through to the other side.
Not long ago we had a rather distinguished guest from Australia. We went through the usual warnings, Mack will nose through one's suitcase and take underwear if given the chance, but he can't open doors so keep the door closed and you're safe!
Well sure enough the guest forgot ... but Mack didn't ... and came racing down the stairs with a mouth full of underwear, showing off his find and ready to play catch me if you can. He made a beeline for the pet door, got outside when his luck ran out. The gate to the fence enclosing the pet area was closed. his favorite game was over!
I offered the use of the washer to our guest but he declined. What's a little dog slobber between friends!

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have pulled more than one pair out of Vegas's mouth, the bad thing is they were DIRTY ones! :eek: It's just me and my hubby at home so I do not have a laundry hamper, I just use clothes basket in bedroom to put our dirty clothes in, unfortuantely Vegas can reach in it. Once in a while he will grab a dirty sock, my dirty bra, but dirty underware is his favorite! :barf:

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
The really funny part was seeing our guest running down the hallway (cathedral ceilings so open to the LR) wrapped in a towel, yelling, "He's got my undies. the damn dog got my undies."

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
that is so funny. i have to keep after my boys whom leave their clothes on the bedroom floor. i often grab undies and socks from Bullets mouth. mostly socks though as the boys shed them when going to bed and they get left under their beds. Bullet thinks it's a treasure trove under there. ha.

cute story. :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
:lol: I haven't laughed that hard in awhile! I can almost picture it !

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That has got to be one of the funniest stories I have ever read!!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Too funny :LMAO: Nothing like a good ole panty raid to liven up the party :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.