RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Guard Dogs: As reported this past summer a butterfly landed on Emmitts head and both he and Rogan took out two chairs by our pool. You would of thought they we shot out of a cannon. Well as of today, and 30 pounds heavier on each dog a squirrel jumped from the pool table onto the neighbors oak tree. Both boys took off running almost through our glass door. Scared me as much as the squirrel. Guard Dogs They Ain't

View attachment 83682

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@RalphieBoy Ralph, do you not realize that you are there to PROTECT those boys? Uh, Dad, we ain't German Shepherds..................squirrels could bite,ya' know!

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Look at those faces! I could just snuggle them to death! At least they aren't afraid of commercials....Penny will hide under my arm when certain commercials come on TV lol

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
It was a really large raccoon.... Yeah that's it, that's our story and we're sticking to it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg, thank you for this post, a much needed smile! Look at those innocent faces :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
attachment.php

Beautiful bullys!!

OP
RalphieBoy

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Since they are brothers we Thought they might become mean they way they go at each other. Rogan will be nice and restful and Emmitt will jump on him or casually bite his ear or viscera. Wrong again. Maybe the cigarettes I'm giving them to stunt their growth slowed down their guard dog senses? Anyone else have experience in this area?

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Haha aww poor little guys got scared! Ruckus is also a wimp, little dogs bark at him and he puts his ears back and runs away.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Guard Dogs: As reported this past summer a butterfly landed on Emmitts head and both he and Rogan took out two chairs by our pool. You would of thought they we shot out of a cannon. Well as of today, and 30 pounds heavier on each dog a squirrel jumped from the pool table onto the neighbors oak tree. Both boys took off running almost through our glass door. Scared me as much as the squirrel. Guard Dogs They Ain't

View attachment 83682

them squirrels are dangerous - keep us away. :whew:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
typical goofball bullies!! :laugh: video needs to be set up in your yard for our entertainment :up:

They are both so handsome ... great work

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Hahahaha that is hilarious.
And aren't they gorgeous!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online