Angel isn't improving...

JennyBean

Nov 21, 2014
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Farley Foo (8 1/2 yrs old) RIP My precious FarlyFoo 7/24/2017
That is WONDERFUL news!! I am so happy to hear your baby Angel can come home!! :boogie:

Sircacilence

Jan 18, 2015
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ultimate Remy Le Bo
Yay!! I have been following this post for days hoping that little Angel would pull through!! I am overjoyed!!
:happydance::dance3::dance5::happy2:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Great news. I have been following along. I am glad Angel is going home with you and when she is I would be writing a letter or two about the first 24hr vet. I swear I would have been arrested for assault because someone would have paid for my baby being left like that.

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Angel is returning to her normal tiny bully self! I've been letting her and Jackson play together since he had, and got over Parvo they sure did miss each other! I was in the shower this morning and heard the most terrible growling, peeked out to see Angel, who probably weighs 6 or 7 lbs since her stent as an inpatient, pinning Jackson, 18 ish lbs, to the floor walrus fighting ( mouth wide open, growling loudly, while bumping their bodies together, but not biting each other, lol ) I just laughed and let them go at it! Haha they don't hardly ever hurt each other, just walrus fight.
e2cb2c18fbc8fef9b5366e5242f35688.jpg

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Angel is returning to her normal tiny bully self! I've been letting her and Jackson play together since he had, and got over Parvo they sure did miss each other! I was in the shower this morning and heard the most terrible growling, peeked out to see Angel, who probably weighs 6 or 7 lbs since her stent as an inpatient, pinning Jackson, 18 ish lbs, to the floor walrus fighting ( mouth wide open, growling loudly, while bumping their bodies together, but not biting each other, lol ) I just laughed and let them go at it! Haha they don't hardly ever hurt each other, just walrus fight.
e2cb2c18fbc8fef9b5366e5242f35688.jpg

alright, we need to hear great news. :yes:

Members online

No members online now.