Angel isn't improving...

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
that pic just breaks my heart. i wanna b***h slap your vet for you!

praying for a speedy recovery for your angel.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Still sending prayer for Angel, and hoping the new hosp will get her on the road to recovery.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Sending positive thoughts that Angel is getting better and changing vets hopefully will help her get better quickly. She is so adorable -- poor sweetie having to go through all of this.

Henry2014

Feb 3, 2015
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
How is she?

I haven't read all the posts yet….if she has been given the vaccine and her health isn't improving I would strongly recommend Amazon.com : Parvaid - All-Natural Parvo Aid for Dogs (1oz) : Pet Herbal Supplements : Pet Supplies

If you haven't already, STOP giving her the cheese etc and only give her boiled chicken & WHITE rice (until she stops the runs), along with the above I sure she will recover I 'm sure. Personally I would take her home especially if you have someone to care for her at home, maybe try and have your other dog at a friends, it is amazing what a relaxing environment can do for the illness and the dog. I would get a syringe and drip water into her mouth every so often.

All the best.

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
I received the greatest phone call today! Angel is up playing, eating, and drinking! The vet said they would discharge her to us today! All her labs are back to normal, and other than being skin and bones, is back to her normal self! You all don't know how much I appreciate all the well wishes and prayers we received!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I received the greatest phone call today! Angel is up playing, eating, and drinking! The vet said they would discharge her to us today! All her labs are back to normal, and other than being skin and bones, is back to her normal self! You all don't know how much I appreciate all the well wishes and prayers we received!

fantastic news.... so happy for all of you! be sure to post pictures when she gets home

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby

Fantastic news!! So glad angel is feeling better and able to go home!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henry2014

Feb 3, 2015
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry

FANTASTIC!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

I have been waiting for this news all day!!! That is wonderful!!! So so happy Angel is coming home!

luvmytuker

Jan 10, 2015
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
The power of prayer!!! Yea baby Angel !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Prayers have been answered for Precious Angel, I am so Excited to hear this Wonderful News about Angel. God Bless Angel and Her Family that Love Her So Much.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.