Someone sent me this sad Bully story with a happy ending

rwperro

Jan 13, 2015
Burlington, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sofia
Please use this link to see an all sad but true story. It has an happy ending though. Adopt a Bully!!!!!!! :yes: http://www.littlethings.com/princes...=LTas&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=rescue

princessroad-600x600.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I saw this yesterday on FB… absolutely HORRIBLE what people do to animals. My Walter had demondex mange, and it IS TREATABLE!!! YES it costs money, people just make me sick. I'm so glad this baby is recovering…

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
so so glad for this happy ending ppl make me sick too!!! if they only knew they need to be dumped somewhere not the sweet dog!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I remember this when they found her.... so happy she is doing so well

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
sad with a happy ending. I hope this ultimately ends in a happier ending with people who will give her the care that she deserves.

ellie67

Dec 15, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
How can people be so cruel ,such a sad story with a happy ending just a shame this beautiful pup had such a horrendous start in life :cry:

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
So glad she got her happy ending. Some people are just sick. There was just a Husky found wondering in our area same type of story. No trace of food in her entire system, she was filled with gravel and dirt. She was eating it to stay alive. She couldn't even lay down as it was too painful because of the gravel. The pictures were horrifying of her body. But she is currently being treated at the SPCA and has already gained 1kg. They have also tracked the owner and charges are being pressed. Hopefully a loving family will adopt her. I have no doubt they will as her story has gotten a lot of publicity. A very cruel world we live in, breaks my heart.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
That video at the end is just heartbreaking:'( How can anyone just leave a dog like that:( I'm so relieved to see she found her happy ending<3

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online