New and final addition to our family

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
:heart:We picked up our new puppy on Friday night. I so wanted to bring the daddy (Sumo, haha! ) home with me!!! He was the most beautiful EB ever :heart: He is 7 wks old and a mess! He is very vocal, loves to bite and chew. I think he still misses his momma because he still cries alot even sometimes when u love on him. I can already tell he is spolied rotten, partially due to the fact he is the cutest thing ever and I'm sure some of it is due to our recent tragedy :*( He has kept us up the last 2 nights crying and has peed my bed twice :confused: It's gonna be a long road but it'll be worth ever second!! :heart::luv::heart: Still working on the name...can't make up my mind. I want it to be unique and cute....thought about Tyson, T-bone, Ike, Monte'...idk Suggestions welcome AND thank you :up:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I wish I was good with names but you will get great ones from everyone else. My gosh he is friggin cute!!!! Need more pics!

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
100_1412[3].jpg100_1377[1].jpg100_1150[1].jpgginger[1].jpg100_1403[1].jpg
puppy, puppy, daddy-SUMO, Momma- Ginger, puppy

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Very good looking bully... and ooh so CUTE!!! !:)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
He's just adorable!! They grow up so fast! I'm praying Saban can be found soon to see the new addition .

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Welcome and as always please keep posting pics!! The name will come to you, it took us a couple days to figure it out. Yet another bully to add to my list to steal. Love it!!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Welcome...he's adorable! I like the name Monty for a bulldog, but Ike is a close second!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome. I am glad you joined in on all the fun. Your little baby is so beautiful. It looks like he will look like his dad when all grown. As far as names, I noticed his dad has a name associated with Japan and Ginger is a main spice used in Japan....so maybe something on that line. You could go with Gingsing or Saki, just a thought. I do like Monte.

You will soon be addicted to all of this, enjoy!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online