New and final addition to our family

Luvin My Bullie

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jan 29, 2011
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
48
Location
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
:heart:We picked up our new puppy on Friday night. I so wanted to bring the daddy (Sumo, haha! ) home with me!!! He was the most beautiful EB ever :heart: He is 7 wks old and a mess! He is very vocal, loves to bite and chew. I think he still misses his momma because he still cries alot even sometimes when u love on him. I can already tell he is spolied rotten, partially due to the fact he is the cutest thing ever and I'm sure some of it is due to our recent tragedy :*( He has kept us up the last 2 nights crying and has peed my bed twice :confused: It's gonna be a long road but it'll be worth ever second!! :heart::luv::heart: Still working on the name...can't make up my mind. I want it to be unique and cute....thought about Tyson, T-bone, Ike, Monte'...idk Suggestions welcome AND thank you :up:
 
I wish I was good with names but you will get great ones from everyone else. My gosh he is friggin cute!!!! Need more pics!
 
100_1412[3].webp100_1377[1].webp100_1150[1].webpginger[1].webp100_1403[1].webp
puppy, puppy, daddy-SUMO, Momma- Ginger, puppy
 
Very good looking bully... and ooh so CUTE!!! !:)
 
He's just adorable!! They grow up so fast! I'm praying Saban can be found soon to see the new addition .
 
What a cutie!!!! welcome to the forum.
We are glad you are here.
 
Welcome and as always please keep posting pics!! The name will come to you, it took us a couple days to figure it out. Yet another bully to add to my list to steal. Love it!!
 
Welcome...he's adorable! I like the name Monty for a bulldog, but Ike is a close second!
 
He sure is a cutie and i see where he gets his good looks from...mom an dad are beautibul!
 
Welcome. I am glad you joined in on all the fun. Your little baby is so beautiful. It looks like he will look like his dad when all grown. As far as names, I noticed his dad has a name associated with Japan and Ginger is a main spice used in Japan....so maybe something on that line. You could go with Gingsing or Saki, just a thought. I do like Monte.

You will soon be addicted to all of this, enjoy!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top