When is a bully full-grown??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is 20 months old on the 1st, he weighed 63 lbs. for months, now he weighs 61 lbs. (well that was a month ago) I have noticed lately he is getting bigger, I thought it was just me, but [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] made him the green hoodie about a little over a month ago that fit him well, and I :heart: it! I put it on him this week and it has gotten snug!!

My son has not been over for about two weeks and he walked in yesterday and even he commented how much broader Vegas looks!

I have got to get him weighed, I don't think he looks fatter but I am with him 24/7, but something has definately changed. When are they done growing? I know he can always gain weight, but I think he just got broader.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Year one they grow tall. Year two they grow wide. The head usually is the last to fill out. So he is still probably going to grow over the next 6 months. Should not be too much tho.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], thank you, So he should be done by 2? I can not believe the change in just the last month or so, his hoodie it tight! I am going to have to get a hoist to get him in the bathtub!! His waiste is still very defined he actually has a little butt compared to the front of him, it is just his big huge manly chest that is growing broader. I also notice his front legs are becoming more bowed.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
For the most part 2 is the average for when they are fully grown and filled out. He should stop soon for you. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online