I've been a bad, bad boy!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Oh Frankie! Stop giving mama such a hard time. I love the "drowning" part, lol - I would have done the same exact thing!!! OH, these mischievous babies!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I would of freaked out too! Freaky Frankie he is! Hope he'll be ok!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ohhhh I'm glad he's ok! I made the mistake of leaving my computer mouse on the couch once and Ruckus grabbed it. I only saw it because the red light was shining out of his mouth like an alien. Bullies. Geeeee.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhhh I'm glad he's ok! I made the mistake of leaving my computer mouse on the couch once and Ruckus grabbed it. I only saw it because the red light was shining out of his mouth like an alien. Bullies. Geeeee.

:ROFL:

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
First, OMG followed by LOL! I know that panic feel. I put chicken breast down for my pugs and Canelo, first time for Canelo. The pugs chewed, Canelo inhaled and was choking, total asfixiation. I screamed "He's not breathing!!!!!!" Watching him roll around, drooling, not breathing. Between Husband and I, I picked his 70 lb booty up by his hind legs to hang him upside down (adrenalin is amazing) while Husband squeezed his chest and the entire chicken breast came out of his throat. Canelo is the first dog I've had that only inhales like a vacuum, one of his nicknames is Hoover. We have to watch him non stop because food and anything he thinks looks tasty is game. That night he sat with us on the couch very subdued but he still tries to eat things he shouldn't..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
First, OMG followed by LOL! I know that panic feel. I put chicken breast down for my pugs and Canelo, first time for Canelo. The pugs chewed, Canelo inhaled and was choking, total asfixiation. I screamed "He's not breathing!!!!!!" Watching him roll around, drooling, not breathing. Between Husband and I, I picked his 70 lb booty up by his hind legs to hang him upside down (adrenalin is amazing) while Husband squeezed his chest and the entire chicken breast came out of his throat. Canelo is the first dog I've had that only inhales like a vacuum, one of his nicknames is Hoover. We have to watch him non stop because food and anything he thinks looks tasty is game. That night he sat with us on the couch very subdued but he still tries to eat things he shouldn't..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now that is a lovely story. Canelo put you to work eh. - all 70#'s of muscle. At least your adrenalin was put to good use.

Members online

No members online now.