brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Frankie thought it would be a great idea to knock the kitchen remote to the ground and run around with the battery in his mouth! I managed to retrieve the battery, but he punctured it and some brown acid leaked out. So everyone knows what happened next right?? COMPLETE FREAK OUT! while I was having a stroke, I dragged Frankie immediately to his water bowl and scooped water with my hands into his mouth and around his lip and lower face area. When I was done drowning him, I got a plastic medicine syringe and flushed the back of his throat. I called the vet and he said the water flush was the best thing to do and since he didn't swallow the battery, we would probably be ok. I just have to watch for signs of discomfort and ulcerations in his mouth. He ate his dinner fine so I think I am the only one with long term effects!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
unbelievable. your guys are gonna give you a stroke.

can we have one week of peace without anyones bullies getting into something??? lol..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I would have freaked out too!! Thank god Frankie is OK and didn't swallow the battery. Good job mama!! But I would keep a close eye on his mouth. They sure can scare the CRAP out of us!!!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Frankie thought it would be a great idea to knock the kitchen remote to the ground and run around with the battery in his mouth! I managed to retrieve the battery, but he punctured it and some brown acid leaked out. So everyone knows what happened next right?? COMPLETE FREAK OUT! while I was having a stroke, I dragged Frankie immediately to his water bowl and scooped water with my hands into his mouth and around his lip and lower face area. When I was done drowning him, I got a plastic medicine syringe and flushed the back of his throat. I called the vet and he said the water flush was the best thing to do and since he didn't swallow the battery, we would probably be ok. I just have to watch for signs of discomfort and ulcerations in his mouth. He ate his dinner fine so I think I am the only one with long term effects!

:ohmy::whew: ay yai yai - oh man.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GOOD LORD!!! :faint:

he is testing your strength, Rosalie!! thank goodness you were there and caught him early

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Frankie is a tough bully! A little battery battery juice probably just made him stronger lol. Glad he's ok Rosalie!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frankie is a tough bully! A little battery battery juice probably just made him stronger lol. Glad he's ok Rosalie!
Oh yeah he is fine, as I was replying to another thread, he went running by with a picture frame in his mouth :fie:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
So now Frankie will keep going and going and going.......... energizer.jpgOr he may get arrested for battery!:police:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh Geez Rosalie, Frankie sure is trying to test you. Lol. I thought Dozie was bad with eating socks. Lol. He is going to give you a heart attack, I guess you'll have to start locking everything up or locking him down. These guys are always into something, and they are so fast. Plus his face is so darn cute, you can't be mad at him.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Oh yeah he is fine, as I was replying to another thread, he went running by with a picture frame in his mouth :fie:

Oh that made me literally laugh out loud, I certainly did laugh at the battery incident, how stressful no no :no:, but after all the chaos the image I had in my head of Frankie with a photo frame was too funny, they are sure are crazy fellows :loco::loco2::weird:, I think you need to put them to bed and relax :drink: they really are sending around the twist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel

This made me laugh out loud!!!

Those boys of yours, I love them!
I'm glad he is ok and didn't swallow it.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This made me laugh out loud!!!

Those boys of yours, I love them!
I'm glad he is ok and didn't swallow it.
He is a character for sure. He never swallows anything, he just likes to run around with household items in his mouth. This usually occurs when he thinks he is not getting enough attention. I will never forget the one time we were all eating dinner and here comes Mr. Frankie with a bread knife in his mouth, proud as a peacock! I have never seen five people move so fast in all my life. Thank god he had it by the handle!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.