Question- Bully Bedtime?

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Depends what we are doing, Bazza has a beanbag in the living room, that is where he sleeps, he barely ever moves and likes to get out of bed 10.00ish, but he is quite often kicked out before then, he spends alot of time on his beanbag.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas loves to sleep. He's pestering his dad by 9:30pm to go to bed. Sometimes (like last night) he will head up to bed right after dinner. He will make the trip downstairs to pester Mark if he still hasn't turned in for the night. I get up at 6:30 and I have to literally pull Vegas out of bed at 8am for breakfast. If I'm not quick enough and I neglect to block the bottom of the stairs I will find him back in bed right after breakfast. Orion is my late night girl. Her and I stay up until the wee hours of the morning. Usually she is crashed on the couch with me. Mark gets up between 4:30 and 5:30 (depending how early Vegas dragged him to bed) and lets Orion out of her kennel. She will monitor her dad while he eats and I usually find her crashed on the couch when I get up. She will then monitor me while I eat.

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Ruby goes to bed when we go so around 9:30pm although she's waiting at the bottom of the stairs or pestering one of us from around 8:30 on weekdays I wake her up around 6:30am although it takes around 10 -15 minutes to get her to come down for breakfast (she hates weekdays) on weekends it's a completely different story she wakes up at the crack of dawn and springs out of bed although she's still pestering to go bed from around 8:30pm on the weekends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I used to have a bulldog--this is when my kids were still at home--the kids and I would usually stay up late. My husband would always get in bed early, maybe 8:30 or 9:00. Rosie would always "put him to bed." She would snuggle in with him until he fell asleep and then get up and come back in with us. She had a bad case of FOMO (fear of missing out). Roy always said that's when he knew how much she loved him because she'd much rather be up with us, but she never let him go to bed alone. I sure miss that girl!

binxrexchubbs

Oct 1, 2014
NH seacoast
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubbs W.C.
We're on a very similar schedule as [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]. Chubbs gets up 6-6:30 am with hubby. He tries to feed Chubbs but for the past few weeks he's become lazy and stays sleeping. So much so that hubby can't even take him out for potty. Back in the crate for a few hours. I feed him and give water around 10-11, then take him about 10 minutes later. We take him out every few hours for potty and a walk. In between he's either sleeping or trying to play with the cats (they're not fond of him getting so close). Dinner is 6:30-7:30, then potty. Last potty/walk is 10-11. Then into the crate he goes for bed.

OP
Miss Lola

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Thanks for the schedules everyone. We are on night number four and all has gone well. Into their crates at 9pm for bed, sleep until 5am, out for a potty, send dad off to work, then onto the couch with mom for a snuggle and a few more hours of sleep. No fuss to go to bed, no barking or crying through the night and both crates are clean and DRY in the morning. This is one happy bully mom. Took us a few months to get here but it was worth it!!

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Weekdays Wheezie and Abbott go to bed ( their crate) whenever my husband wakes up off the couch and I wake them up at 530 every morning for their breakfast and potty.Weekends no set bedtime or wake up.They are on my schedule mostly..

madie4589

Feb 9, 2015
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Frank goes in around 8 and is up around 8... he's such a snoozer.

Kucha

Feb 10, 2013
Country
Tokyo Japan
Bulldog(s) Names
Kucha
Kucha usually wakes me up between 6 and 7 AM and usually settle down between 10and 11 PM

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.