Question- Bully Bedtime?

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Just wondering what time everyone's bullies settle in bed for the night? Also what time do they get up for the day?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
For us, he's on our schedule. So he wakes up with us between 5:30-6am, and we're normally in bed by 9:30-10pm. Now, after we both leave for work in the morning, he sleeps ALLLLL day long :) Haha.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea typically is ready for/goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:30pm and is usually down until 5:30am.

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
We usually are in bed by 10:00 and Winnie is just now, at 8 months, beginning to snuggle in and actually go to sleep rather than trying to play and acting crazy. I am so grateful for that! She sleeps in with me until 8:30 or so, after she gets up early to go out. I took her to bed with me for a nap this afternoon and she snuggled in and went to sleep. Yay!
That's what dogs are supposed to do, right?��

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
We usually are in bed by 10:00 and Winnie is just now, at 8 months, beginning to snuggle in and actually go to sleep rather than trying to play and acting crazy. I am so grateful for that! She sleeps in with me until 8:30 or so, after she gets up early to go out. I took her to bed with me for a nap this afternoon and she snuggled in and went to sleep. Yay!
That's what dogs are supposed to do, right?��

LOL, that's what I signed up for. :D

Bella must be a freak. She settles down by 8PM...sometimes by 7PM and she wakes at 6:30AM.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I go to bed at 10, usually around 9:30 Vegas just goes to his crate (door open always) and settles in with his pillow and blanket. My husband get's up at 5, but Vegas snoozes away til I get up around 6, then he lays there and waits to hear breakfast and comes out of his crate. I go to work and he sleeps all day long.

Christina Stevens

Nov 11, 2014
I put Bentley upstairs (doesn't go up them yet) at about 930 where he goes right into his crate. He usually wakes up at about 530, but max 6 when the alarm goes off and he starts barking. Not sure why he barks at the alarm, but it's sort of cute.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pups and I are in bed and sleeping 9:30-10 every night and up at 4:45 - 5:00 each morning

OP
Miss Lola

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
Thanks everyone. We have just switched the dogs to their crates for bedtime as of last night. Mama's first night away from them. We all survived and had a good night sleep. However we are not late night people so I want to be able to put them to bed for the night between 8:30 & 9:30. Now I know that sounds reasonable.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus and Frank both get on the couch by 8:30 the latest and Brutus is up to pee at 6:30 then back to the couch until 9 when Frankie wakes up. Excuse me, I have to stop typing, Frankie just ran by with a picture in his mouth. He is on a roll tonight :evil:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Dozer and Blossom are on a schedule as well, but it's more our schedule than theirs. They wake up around 6:00 or 6:30 am, and go out for their potty, then they get breakfast. They usually go back to sleep until about 9:00 or 9:30. They are out around the house all day and will play, then snuggle on the couch with someone, or they will lay on the floor and sleep. If we go out, we crate them and they will sleep when we aren't home. There is usually always someone home, so this is very rare. IN the evening they eat dinner at about 6:30, and they will go out potty at about 7:00. Their last walk at night is between 10:00 and 11:00 pm and then they will snuggle with anyone who is up, which is usually me and my son, we are night owls and usually go to bed late, whoever goes to bed late will place them in their crates for the night.

Enjoimangos

Jan 30, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boris Bullski, Paco
Boris is usually passed out on the couch or half way on his bed around 10pm and will sleep until 630am. We average about 2-3 police sirens a night and Boris does not take to well to being woken up suddenly so it can be an adventure in an instant!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Am I the only one with bulldogs that sleeps basically ALL the time:unsure: Here we get ready for bed between 8-9pm, they go out... or rather I have to beg and nag to get them to leave their beds to go out and pee before bedtime.

On weekends Bennie sometimes wakes me up at around 7am, it depends on the weather, if it's cloudy and cold he stays in bed. The girls stays in bed till we get up no matter how late. During the weeks they sometimes get up with us before 6am but if they do it's only to transfer to the beds in the tv-room instead... then the sleeping continues...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.