Jackson has Parvo ;(

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
EBN friends I need your help! All the prayers, and positive thoughts I can get would be VERY appreciated for our newest addition! Jackson seemed to be feeling crummy when my husband got home from work last night, vomited twice, and he took him to the emergency vet -long story short- he tested positive for Parvo. They began treatment very early this morning. We have our fingers crossed, and knees bruised from praying for our little man.
Our girls seem to be feeling fine, they're eating, drinking, pooping, and playing as usual. My husband is bleaching the house as we speak with the girls stashed in our, already bleached, bathroom.

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Oh no, so sorry your all going though this. Sending positive thoughts and hugs your way and hoping hes better quickly!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sending prayers, hope he is ok :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor little guy, so sorry you're going thought his with Jackson, I hope this doesn't spread to the Girls and you get it contained. Sending love hugs and prayers that Jackson feels better soon and this passes. Please keep us posted on how he's doing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh NO!!... sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts that he has a quick recovery

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm so sorry, sending lots of prayers...

We had a litter of pups awhile back and one of the pups & our Winston tested positive for Parvo. Although it is very scary, both pups came thru fine… we just made sure to get Winston to the vet daily for IV's and made sure he got his meds. Keep us posted!!!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
aww poor jackson, get well soon keep us updated!!! :blah:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Sending prayers for Jackson, hope he feels better soon with some meds & extra love from mommy & daddy! xoxo

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:pray::pray::pray::pray:for little Jackson. You caught it early-and that is a good thing. We will all be sending prayers for the little guy.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Positive thoughts and prayers for your little guy. Please let us know what happens.

Miss Lola

Sep 25, 2014
Maple Ridge
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola, Floyd
So sorry to hear this, positive healing thoughts for your little guy and hoping the girls stay healthy.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.