RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Cloudy and 40 degrees. The boys made the full walk around the block. It started out Weesie and I decided today would be the day to walk the boys around the block. Holy Bulldogs. The boys took us for a walk. Emmitt had to be lead and the two fat boys lagging. How do you get them to stop dragging us? I tried saying Heel. Then I said sit and stop. Didn't work. Although we did get the final result we were looking for. View attachment 83506

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Cloudy and 40 degrees. The boys made the full walk around the block. It started out Weesie and I decided today would be the day to walk the boys around the block. Holy Bulldogs. The boys took us for a walk. Emmitt had to be lead and the two fat boys lagging. How do you get them to stop dragging us? I tried saying Heel. Then I said sit and stop. Didn't work. Although we did get the final result we were looking for. View attachment 83506

When either of them start pulling you need to stop the walk right there and wait for them to stop pulling and to sit down, after a minute or so of them sitting you start the walk again. You will have to do this over and over till they get it which they will in time. If it were me I would do this training with one dog at atime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBN2_YuTclU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqURxL6v4ds

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
When either of them start pulling you need to stop the walk right there and wait for them to stop pulling and to sit down, after a minute or so of them sitting you start the walk again. You will have to do this over and over till they get it which they will in time. If it were me I would do this training with one dog at a time.

Great advice ^^^^ :up:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW the boys look fantastic!!! I need to take Walter out more often, he drags me too… it's a work in progress!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.