Violet

Jan 28, 2015
uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
image.jpg
Violet he weighs in at 72 lbs. And will be 2 on 2-18-2015. He definitely has a different attitude ...he is grouchy.lol But he is so smart..
Wow Christie he is georgous mine still has a bit to go then he's about 22kg now he's heavy boy already a get a lot of people thinking my OEB is different looking gets me upset x

Last edited:

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Your baby is gorgeous..we are always having to tell people what he is and our Frenglish girl.They come in all shapes and sizes :)He does have some aggression issues we are trying to work out.He gets nasty when we try to doctor his eyes or face and when you want to pick him up after he's down resting...

OP
Violet

Violet

Jan 28, 2015
uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
Do you think they grow out of it Christie eventually been a bit aggressive :cool:

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Vilolet I think its partly up to us to try and correct their Alpha behavior .We are considering taking him for training.He is sweet 90% of the time until he doesn't like something.He is neutered so that's not it.

AlphaMum

Feb 16, 2015
Indiana
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Hello Violet,

I used to have an Olde English Bulldogge for many years. Raised him from a pup. There are MANY differences in the EB (AKC Bulldog) vs. the IOEBA_OEB. The OEB is a hybrid dog, so to speak. A mix of the EB, Mastiff, Pit Bull, and American Bulldog. They are more muscular looking, usually. The guy I had, was so active compared to the EB puppy I have now. It's amazing how temperament can be so correlated not only with environment, but also with genetics! I would be happy to discuss OEB's if you like. I recommend looking at the IOEBA site for some information. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online