OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=1373]Jerry[/MENTION] Yeah she wet her bed this morning again.
I just don't get it. I was getting my coat on to take
her out and she woke up. I told her we were gonna
go outside. She squatted and pee'd. Sometimes
it almost seems like a big FU.

What if I didn't wash her bedding? Made her stay
in her filth? Would that help or just get her use to
being in pee?

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION] I thought the same way with Ireland that if I left the stinky blanket in there she would get the hint... Nope.. She just acted like nothing happened. We still have accidents in the house and she will be 6 months old in Feb. I was with you about ready to scream lol. But she is doing better, I have rewarded her for going potty outside, she knows if she does she will get a cookie. I wish you luck, I think to it has to do with being in a new place and she is also testing you to see how much and how far she can take it.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
When we moved Silva was 1 1/2 years old and she peed in the new house a few times! I think she was confused and needed to adjust. I do have to say she was very easy to train, I think I was just very lucky with her.

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
Maybe I'm not a good one to mention anything, since my bully is a male, but he occasionally had set backs. And he does have accidents on the bed. I think he just has no idea where he is for a moment. I did learn, however, that our king size comforter fits in our new washer and dryer - yay!
I can't remember from other posts how old Jozi is, but I know Hudson went through stages where I thought he'd never learn! It seemed like laundry was always going in and he was always goofing up. But they eventually get it!! Hang in there!!!

Emmitt E

Nov 1, 2010
Sorry.

I had a female frenchie that was like this. She'd pee in our bed, in the closet, you name it, she did it. VERY frustrating.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Another thought...My female marks... pee's on there pillows, when the two pups were sleeping together she would pee on the bedding.... she is trying to show her dominates.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION], i'm sorry. i went through this with my first and last female. she peed the bed, she peed the couch, she peed the rugs, she peed the carpet, she peed the patio furniture, she peed the car. she brought me to tears with anger. i will never have a girl again. i hope jozi will break this. i'm sure she will. i think i just had a retard. i seriously think she wasn't normal. i speculated that she was the last pup out of the womb and the anesthesia destroyed her brain. total speculation, but i had to justify it somehow. i couldn't teach her anything but her name, while her brother was the best learner ever! i completely potty trained him in 3 weeks. i resorted to putting her in diapers.

OP
bfletch13

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] Its is very frustrating. She peed at the front door again tonight. So
today she had pee'd her bed and pee'd the front door rug. Hopefully she will
catch on soon.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.