Real Name
    Karla
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murphy
    Likes (Received)

Default Murphy was naughty today...

I fell asleep on the couch this morning after taking him out and at some point I took off my weddings rings and set them on the ottoman. When I went to get them later, guess what? They were gone! My husband said he remembered hearing Murphy chewing on something but then stopped so he didn't realize what was happening. Anyways, after waiting all day and inspecting his poop everytime he went out, he finally passed them. I'm glad Murphy is fine and its and extra bonus my rings were completely fine. Definitely have to be more careful! Do any of your bullies like eating stuff/have eaten stuff they aren't supposed to?!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Murphy was naughty today...

Oh geeze… I think we have discovered on EBN that bullies will eat everything that isn't nailed down!!! Thank goodness he passed your rings, I'm not sure but that may be a first on here @bullmama ?!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Stuff that should not be eaten, they seem to find their way to... like a magnet! Banks ate a 2 inch stone that had to be surgically removed.

I think you are a first with rings.

having worked at a dog daycare for 4+ years, I can tell you there is a lot you'd be surprised that they eat and the pawents have no idea
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Lucky you! Yes I believe these are the first rings I've heard of.

Too bad I'm imagining digging through poop and then making sure they are extra sanitized! sorry I needed a good laugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member Donnam's Avatar
    Real Name
    Donna
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Winnie
    Likes (Received)

Oh my gosh!! Thank goodness they came through okay! Winnie's reason for living seems to be eating anything she's not supposed to have. I feel like I spend half my time pulling things out of her mouth. She is so funny--when she has something in her mouth she isn't supposed to have and sees me coming, she puts her head down and runs like the devil, preferably to get under the nearest table or chair. I always win!

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goob
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Maybe Goob is a "rare" breed of bulldog. I can leave anything around the house and he wont touch it. I leave my makeup bag on the floor, glasses, contact case, books, pens, anything! He has a favorite chew toy and sometimes he bites chunks out of it but when he does, he spits the pieces out!!! I'm thankful but I guess this isn't very common!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Canelo
    Likes (Received)

I'm glad Murphy is OK, but I must admit I started giggling because American Pie, the wedding movie popped up in my head when the dog ate the bride's wedding ring. Canelo is my first dog that inhales everything. Husband says he'd eat us if he could. Drop it was one of the first things he learned but he still battle at times, he even acts like he dropped it, but will turn his head like I can't see him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

LOL that is funny, I am sure it is good luck to have your rings go through a bulldog Ok laughing over now my Bullie also will eat anything, he also has had a dinosaurs head removed surgically, we have to be super careful what we leave around, my kids are hopeless though so makes it tough.
    I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    LOL that is funny, I am sure it is good luck to have your rings go through a bulldog Ok laughing over now my Bullie also will eat anything, he also has had a dinosaurs head removed surgically, we have to be super careful what we leave around, my kids are hopeless though so makes it tough.
    Soooooooooooooooooo......................THAT'S how the dinosaurs became extinct, mystery solved. (i might add that I am glad Bazza was o.k.)

@karlajgee Happy that you got your rings back---the EASY(though messy) way!!!!!
    Last edited by Manydogs; 01-27-2015 at 11:21 AM. Reason: add
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Brandi Salyer
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penny, Angel, and Jackson
    Likes (Received)

I was just having a fit yesterday because I couldn't find my rings OR my glasses to take my babies to the vet. Turns out they disassembled my poor glasses, and I was able to put them back together after I found all the parts, and my husband had moved my rings when he got up for work ::SHEW::

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooo......................THAT'S how the dinosaurs became extinct, mystery solved. (i might add that I am glad Bazza was o.k.)

@karlajgee Happy that you got your rings back---the EASY(though messy) way!!!!!
    Haha wasn't funny at the time though he was one sick dog , he has been lucky as he as eaten several toy crocodile heads, toy lobster claws, sharks heads, lots of spiderman figures legs, these are all plastic !! my kids just leave stuff around, but kids and Bazza are getting better at it.
    I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source

Bulldog Vet in Training g8erjackie's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jackie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruckus and Regina
    Likes (Received)

Ruckus ate 4 buttons off my tufted couch when he was little. I think it was out of spite because I was out of town and left him with daddy for the weekend. We no longer have that couch....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads