Murphy was naughty today...

Diego1011

Jun 26, 2014
Country
America
Bulldog(s) Names
Diego
Wow! Glad you found your rings and that Murphy is okay. I guess they really do eat everything.

♡☆ Diego and Lulu ☆♡

OP
karlajgee

karlajgee

Jun 13, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy
These stories are so funny! I mean, I didn't really find my situation funny at the time, but like I told my husband, one day we're going to pass those rings down and we are always going to remember this story behind them. But I am definitely going to be more careful about what I leave lying around!
IMG_2811.jpg Here is my little beast after the deed was done. You probably can't tell but there's a little spit bubble on his lip. Yummy rings! His nails are a little long in this picture, but we just took him to get them trimmed down yesterday. Im too scared to do them myself.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
These stories are so funny! I mean, I didn't really find my situation funny at the time, but like I told my husband, one day we're going to pass those rings down and we are always going to remember this story behind them. But I am definitely going to be more careful about what I leave lying around!
View attachment 83446 Here is my little beast after the deed was done. You probably can't tell but there's a little spit bubble on his lip. Yummy rings! His nails are a little long in this picture, but we just took him to get them trimmed down yesterday. Im too scared to do them myself.

He is one handsome ring eater! Love that face!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=12132]karlajgee[/MENTION] Don't they all get that Oh so innocent look, when they have done something!? I CAN see that little spit bubble.....And you know, lately I have seen
commercials on TV for chocolate diamonds................:bad::ROFL: ya' think.........?!

OP
karlajgee

karlajgee

Jun 13, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy
@karlajgee Don't they all get that Oh so innocent look, when they have done something!? I CAN see that little spit bubble.....And you know, lately I have seen
commercials on TV for chocolate diamonds................:bad::ROFL: ya' think.........?!

Now THAT was a good one... chocolate diamonds... I'm laughing out loud out here. Glad no one can see me! :lol::whew:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
My poor husband has a sinus infection and his nose is constantly running. Now, hold on ladies cuz I'm going to shoot such a completely sexy image at you, I'm not sure you guys can handle it. He was sitting on the couch with a tissue stuffed in and hanging out of his nose, and Brutus jumped up on his lap and ate the tissue right out of his nose. :bad::laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online