Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Murphy was naughty today...

Thank goodness he passed them!!!! Best to just not leave anything on floor or at their reach just to be safe! Oh Murphy, at least he eats nice things (diamonds are way better than socks) Haha. I can't believe I'm laughing about it now, bc I was crying when it happened!

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
    Likes (Received)

I work in small dog daycare now, but I used to work for a pooper scooper service. Dogs eat everything and anything. I picked up poo with expensive bra sections hooks and labels included, poo with crayon pieces, poo with caution tape segments, poo with some poor kids math homework embedded...

Real Name
    Leslie
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola, Floyd
    Likes (Received)

We were at the vet a few weeks ago where they induced vomiting with Lola to bring up a rubber ball with a squeaker in it. She had chewed it out of the middle of a Kong. I didn't even know it had been there. She has also thrown up part of my shoe, and pooped out several squeakers, string, plastic tubing, cigarette filters ect... It's a constant battle with her. We are currently working on leave it and drop it. Glad you got your rings back.

Country
    America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diego
    Likes (Received)

Wow! Glad you found your rings and that Murphy is okay. I guess they really do eat everything.

♡☆ Diego and Lulu ☆♡

Real Name
    Karla
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murphy
    Likes (Received)

These stories are so funny! I mean, I didn't really find my situation funny at the time, but like I told my husband, one day we're going to pass those rings down and we are always going to remember this story behind them. But I am definitely going to be more careful about what I leave lying around!
    -img_2811-jpg Here is my little beast after the deed was done. You probably can't tell but there's a little spit bubble on his lip. Yummy rings! His nails are a little long in this picture, but we just took him to get them trimmed down yesterday. Im too scared to do them myself.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Jessica
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by karlajgee View Post
    These stories are so funny! I mean, I didn't really find my situation funny at the time, but like I told my husband, one day we're going to pass those rings down and we are always going to remember this story behind them. But I am definitely going to be more careful about what I leave lying around!
    -img_2811-jpg Here is my little beast after the deed was done. You probably can't tell but there's a little spit bubble on his lip. Yummy rings! His nails are a little long in this picture, but we just took him to get them trimmed down yesterday. Im too scared to do them myself.

He is one handsome ring eater! Love that face!

My whole heart, Tyson.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend, obviously never owned a Bulldog.

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

@karlajgee Don't they all get that Oh so innocent look, when they have done something!? I CAN see that little spit bubble.....And you know, lately I have seen
    commercials on TV for chocolate diamonds................ ya' think.........?!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Karla
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murphy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    @karlajgee Don't they all get that Oh so innocent look, when they have done something!? I CAN see that little spit bubble.....And you know, lately I have seen
    commercials on TV for chocolate diamonds................ ya' think.........?!
    Now THAT was a good one... chocolate diamonds... I'm laughing out loud out here. Glad no one can see me!

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

My poor husband has a sinus infection and his nose is constantly running. Now, hold on ladies cuz I'm going to shoot such a completely sexy image at you, I'm not sure you guys can handle it. He was sitting on the couch with a tissue stuffed in and hanging out of his nose, and Brutus jumped up on his lap and ate the tissue right out of his nose.
    My smooshy face boy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads