It's official Bocephus and Frank"The Tank" are brothers

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Got the official word, that Frank "The Tank" will be staying with us!!! I know this is so very hard for his Mom and I am thrilled that she has chosen me to love him and care for him. He and Bocephus have bonded and are really getting along well.

A HUGE thank you to @bullmama for thinking of me and getting me talking to his Mom. I will love him forever I promise!

Attached are some pics from when we got home from the park today, the progression of exhaustion and the cuddling makes my heart smile.

I am so happy to be a 2 bulldog Mom!!!! A new paw print tattoo will be coming soon!!!! image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Kori, I'm so happy for you and for your two sweet boys!! That's wonderful news. How's everyone adjusting to life in Nevada?

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Kori, I'm so happy for you and for your two sweet boys!! That's wonderful news. How's everyone adjusting to life in Nevada?
Thank you!!!! We are all doing well so far. I noticed some new roses blooming in the garden this morning - in January so I am just thrilled

Bocephus is loving being a brother and Tank is adjusting well. I am trying to get him over his excessive barking in the back yard - he and Bocephus apparently hate the tree and will bark at it for hours if I let them.

I have double bulldog snuggling at night now, it's heaven!!!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
That's wonderful news. I'm so happy it's working out.

Sometimes they bond quickly like [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] Frankie and Brutus did. I think Rosalie said something like 2 weeks. Other times, it takes a while.. like with my two. Either way, you definitely have your hands full with two bullie boys..lol..

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's wonderful news. I'm so happy it's working out.

Sometimes they bond quickly like @brutus77 Frankie and Brutus did. I think Rosalie said something like 2 weeks. Other times, it takes a while.. like with my two. Either way, you definitely have your hands full with two bullie boys..lol..

Thank you!!! They still have their moments but for the most part, it's pretty harmonious. I love having the both of them. They're my "Spots and Stripes" which just happens to be my favorite patterns.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have been waiting to hear this news, I am soooo happy for all of you!! Especially now he has a great new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have been waiting to hear this news, I am soooo happy for all of you!! Especially now he has a great new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Lisa!!! You will forever be my bulldog fairy god mother!!! I didn't want to say anything until I got the final word!!! I love this little peanut so much already.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww I'm so happy to read this… BEST news ever!!! I just LOVE the pics, keep us posted!!! :w00t:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
awwww, Congratulations! They look so cute together!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love it and am so very happy for all three of you --- congrats!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.