Happy Anniversary EBN!!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
One year for EBN. As close knit we have become, it seems like we have known each other our entire lives.

Congrats to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] for all your hard work and dedication to EBN. We Thank you so much for making creating this site and allowing Bullies all over the world to get help, homes and happy pawrents. You ROCK!:heart::bully::heart:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Def glad to have found this site and everybody on here!! i'm serious when i say this. I wanted a dog and chose a bulldog and was soooooo lucky to have found this site. If I hadn't who knows if I wold have fell victim to a puppy mill or not learned all the medical and daily maintenance needs of the bullies and been shocked and turned the dog over to a rescue. If it weren't for this site I would not have Guinness and found my best friend. So thank you to everyone on here and ESP [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I agree, totally! I love Gertie and Ida, I think, more than any dogs I've ever had. And I think it's because of all the help, friendship and advise I get here. If I have a problem, instead of feeling frustrated and alone to deal with it thru trial and error, I just ask all my good friends. I love it!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to us all! And thank heaven for [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]!!!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Happy Anniversary EBN :up: It's amazing what this site has grown into in just a year. I'm honored to be part of it.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Happy Anniversary! Sp glad to have found this place! I've learned so much in such a short time here! Hope we're around for many more! :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:up: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EBN, and to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], for ALL the hard work you do!! I love this site and have learned so much.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu. Happy birthday to yoooooooooouuuuuu. Happy birthday dear EBN (and all of us that love EBN) Happy birthday toooooooooooo yooooooouuuuu!!

(he's giving a high five...not trying to whack the hat off his head:whistle:)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] that is the CUTEST picture!! WOW its adorable!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Why, thankyou [MENTION=1621]bfletch13[/MENTION]

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! This is so awesome I can;t believe its been almost a year since i found the site, Thanks to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and all of EBN memebers life seems alot more meaningful and I have found more ways to help my fourlegged friends!!!!! dont know what i would have done with Mr.Beefy without all the great people I have met from EBN

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online