Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
Back after a bit of a hiatus. Things have and continue to go incredibly well with Josie. Taste of Wild appears to agree with her. I made a quick transition with no side effects. Did have to take her in to get a nail trim. Her right ear got inflamed, cut from scratching it. I washed ear with luke warm water and all healed up. Can now continue ear cleaner regiment.
I will say she is the most needy, jealous dog I have ever come across. She can not stand when wife gives me attention. In bed she will come between us and make her presence known by licking me and staring at me up close. We absolutey adore her. This may sound weird. But when I give Josie a big juicy smooch on her floppy lips, I get an overwhelming sense of love. I have never experienced that in a pet before. Even my wife has become overwhelmed by Josies affection. Josie is an absolute lover. When she is in a state of joy, she gives a kind of growl. She is always checking on me with her buggy eyes. She looks like her dentures are about to fall out. Looking forward to spring and being able to run, run, run and chase squirrels. Planning our first garden. Hope she keeps an eye out for critters. She never got much chance to run with previous owners. Now, there are no limits.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, thanku for this sweet update on Josie. I love your line about the "big juicy smooch"! :inlove: It may sound weird only to those who have never experienced a bully's love as we have.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a wonderful update... so happy you are all doing well and she is fitting right in. The bedtime routine sounds like how our Banks was... it was ALL about her Daddy -- she slept between us and 'spooned' with him every night -- she LOVED and he loved her to the moon and back.

Please give some updated pictures.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.