Picky eater maybe?????

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank-you il give it a try - you worry about them not eating don't - did you give him more at lunch time to compensate for him not eating at breakfast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he was older like 3 or 4 yrs, so it was two meals a day... breakfast and dinner. even after skipping breakfast he still ate slow and sometimes did not finish. he was healthy, a good weight and no major medical issues so our vet said as long as he looks good - he will eat when he is hungry.

How old is Ruby? If still a puppy, do not skip lunch.. feed that at regular time and amount

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
he was older like 3 or 4 yrs, so it was two meals a day... breakfast and dinner. even after skipping breakfast he still ate slow and sometimes did not finish. he was healthy, a good weight and no major medical issues so our vet said as long as he looks good - he will eat when he is hungry.

How old is Ruby? If still a puppy, do not skip lunch.. feed that at regular time and amount

She's just turned 8month old - today she had a couple of mouthfuls of her breakfast at lunch she finished off all her lunch she's not had tea yet I usually put this down around 7-7:30pm

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She's just turned 8month old - today she had a couple of mouthfuls of her breakfast at lunch she finished off all her lunch she's not had tea yet I usually put this down around 7-7:30pm

if breakfast is the only issue, I would not sweat it, just let her eat what she wants and then give her lunch

Canelospeeps

Mar 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Canelo
I'm at a loss of words. A bully that doesn't eat and is picky? We call Canelo Hoover because he consumes everything. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
****************update*********

After writing this post I started taking my girls food up after ten minutes if she didn't eat & no treats or tit bits After doing this for a couple of days she's now back to eating most of her meals

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.