Thread: How many trainers?

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubbs W.C.
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How many trainers?

Quote Originally Posted by RiiSi View Post
    Well, without knowing how Chubbs is or what RG is, declaring a pup "red zone" sounds odd to me.
    We've been to puppy, obedient and different fun & games classes in one training center and the prices were maybe about 80 dollars per course, 5x1 hour. I may have to move to the states and become a trainer...
    RG is resource guarding. Basically, aggressive towards anyone that comes near 'their' things. Such as food, water, toys, even a leash in our case.

I agree with the red zone however I sent video to the trainer. But still, it doesn't make sense with her making the decision just off a video. I'm in communication with another trainer who's also seen video. They haven't mentioned red zone. Instead, that they need to meet me, hubby, Chubbs, our lifestyle, etc.

It's very scary at times yet I'm not afraid anymore. At one point, my 6 year old cat protected me. It was very strange. *shrug

Country
    US
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chubbs W.C.
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dieMuttivonBifi View Post
    Wow the rates of trainers there are astounding! And here i am thinking 10 Euro per hour is expensive (11.55$)! Here you pay about 150-300 Euro (173-364 $)a month for obedience schools. And pay about 15-35 Euro (17-40$) per hour if you want a private trainer. There's even an obedience school here for 35 Euro a month and you can go as often as you need or want to. And 25 per visit if you don't want to pay the monthly rate. Training dogs there is a very lucrative business!
    I wish!!!!!! Haha

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by binxrexchubbs View Post
    That's awesome! Wish we had someone like that around here. Maybe we do and I just don't know it.
    If you are on FB just ask if anyone local can recommend someone… or go on Angie's List or Yelp.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads