Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Thanks for the recommendation for NuVet Plus! I ordered them the day you replied and got them in 2 days (so awesome!) My babies fur is so soft and shiny! I was told today my little Jackson felt like velvet! Lol kind of a stretch, but his coat has made 180° turn around since we picked him up from the breeder! You could see straight thru his rough, thin hair to his pink puppy skin. We've made a lot of changes with his diet adding yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. but the NuVet is defiantly making a difference!

Great News. Glad to be of help. This is the main reason for this forum, so we can all share and help each other. bulldoglovers unite.:yes:

Violet

Jan 28, 2015
uk
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Chopper
yogurt

Is this recommended just when there puppys the yogurt & is it natural yogurt weve never heard of the yogurt

OP
CrazyDogMom

CrazyDogMom

Dec 30, 2014
Jonesborough, TN
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny, Angel, and Jackson
Re: yogurt

Is this recommended just when there puppys the yogurt & is it natural yogurt weve never heard of the yogurt
I buy store brand, plain, low fat yogurt, and Sam's Club sells a huge tub of regular cottage cheese, I usually buy two of each and they last about a month. I believe plain Greek yogurt is recommended more over the plain, I just haven't tried it yet.
Most owners feed yogurt thru their bully's whole life. It's great with yeast problems, tear stains, diarrhea, farts, etc. When I miss a few days, the farts come back with a vengeance! And to the store I go to only buy two huge things of yogurt and cottage cheese! Haha

Members online

No members online now.