Sircacilence

Jan 18, 2015
Mississippi
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ultimate Remy Le Bo
I currently have a 6 month old English Bulldog, who has a very sensitive stomach a suffers from allergies. Every dog kibble I feed him upsets his stomach and he has terrible wet stools that smell even worse. The only kibble I have found that does not upset his stomach is Prescription Science Diet I/D which is $30 for a 8lb bag!! I am considering just making him homemade meals for him, do any of you have any suggestions on what I should cook and feed to him!? Any input and opinion is appreciated!! Thank you~

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We feed our pups FROMM Puppy Gold in the pink bag and have always had good luck with it. I don't feed raw, but several peeps here do and they will be along soon.

kristimorrill

Aug 10, 2013
san diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie, Daisy and George
I swear by natural balance potato and duck!! We have tried 4 other brands including fromms (explosive diarrhea), science diet I/d, blue buffalo and this has transformed our girls! Firm solid poop within 1 day and they go crazy for it! 1 cup twice a day. It's a trial and error.

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I feed Ruckus Fromm's lamb and lentils or breed frittata, both are a grain and chicken free all stages good. You might have luck with that. Maybe consider consulting a vet? Your pup might have a specific allergy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Look into The Honest Kitchen too....

Carrie Katana

Jul 18, 2013
MIAMI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BROOKLYN, HARLEM
I would look int the B.A.R.F. diet....Things changed a lot for my pack once I switched

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online