bad mommy award again..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I am AGAIN the meanest mother in the world.. because I messed with Chester's routine - again!! My 15 year old had a snowboard accident - she separated her shoulder, concussion..etc. So, needless to say the shoulder is really hurting her. So, I tell her to sleep in the recliner. Well.. that is "my boy's" recliner after-all.. and the everyday routine is each night I sit in the recliner and he comes up and sleeps next to me.

Well.. you should have seen him.. he goes to lay down in "his recliner" and looks at Jenna, and looks at me in the other recliner. Comes over by me.. nope, not good enough.. he wants his recliner. Goes by Jenna - nope, not good enough.. he wants to sit by me. He went back and forth about 5 times - then he went and laid on the floor and went to sleep. I am just SO MEAN.. again! <o

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
First off, I hope Jenna feels better real soon. and I can't imagine what you said to the ski patrol since "she is fine" no reason to worry huh?

Isn't it funny on how they have their routine. Poor Chester, he is being up-rooted by his big sister. I could just hear him now "MOOOOOM, Jenna is on my chair again"

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Awwww Poor Chester! :*( Just when we think the abuse can't get any worse!:eek:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
First off, I hope Jenna feels better real soon. and I can't imagine what you said to the ski patrol since "she is fine" no reason to worry huh?

Isn't it funny on how they have their routine. Poor Chester, he is being up-rooted by his big sister. I could just hear him now "MOOOOOM, Jenna is on my chair again"

Oh..thanks Leslie! Yes, "she is fine.. you don't need to come get her". Good Lord, makes me worried about her returning there next season (as she is obviously done for this season). But, that's where the ski club goes :(

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Glad your daughter is ok! Poor Chester! Inside he was probably :*( lol Our older bully always hated her routine messed with too.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
(hug)awwww I hope Jenna gets better soon. Poor baby Chester just doesn't understand. he needs extra love today. (hug)

L

Lucy-licious

Poor chester wanted His chair but wanted his mum too (hug)

Hope your daughters aches and pains ease soon x

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh no! Poor Jenna, sounds very painful! "All in the name of recreation", right? Chester is gonna pack up and run away from home if you don't stop this abuse! :lol:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Neglected comes to mind ...... :whistle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.