Cleaning under tail after having a poo

Bentley014

Oct 26, 2014
Country
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Most times when Bentley has a poo I have to clean the under side of his tail which hangs down over his anus.
I clean it with toilet paper & baby wipes which he is not to keen on,when he sees the toilet paper he makes a run for it. How many other owners have this with their Bullys?:(

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I just answered another post about cleaning tail pockets, but it sounds like you only have to clean the underside of his tail.
Winnie hated having her tail pocket cleaned, but now she loves it because I give her little pieces of cheese before and after I wipe her.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pretty much all of us od... it is part of the daily cleaning proces (wrinkles, paws, bums)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Yep, especially with brutus. He has a deep tail pocket. he loves when i clean it, you can tell its one of those "feels so good" moments by the way he licks and rolls over LOL.

adamslater

Dec 6, 2012
Sudbury, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
We have to do this on a daily basis. We use baby wipes to clean up the mess and dry with a soft papertowel. We found toilet paper/Kleenex just didn't do the job.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, after every BM i wipe Finn and Tate's butt. Tate's got a deep tail pocket too so a couple times a day i will clean that out--seems to be a collector of all sorts of "debris". :ohmy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online