Note to self....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Don't EVER, NEVER, go out to eat and get crab balls, (they are like conch fritters only made with crab) and save one for your bully!!!!! I KNOW it is off his regular diet but we got home after his normal feeding time and I felt guilty, so I saved him one.

OMG :eek:The gas!!! I think I should open the windows!!! after having the rock removed from his anal gland, and the gas tonight, I am in red alert on the gag meter!!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
YUCK!!! I gave Jozi some dog treats yesterday.
They were the first ones she has ever had. It
was AWEFULL!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i gave butler some cauliflower and broccoli with his dinner. we'll see how badly i regret that decision later tonight. :bully:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
you guys are hilarious, torturing yourselves poor baby bullies :lol:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Belly got some puppy Eukanuba treats not long after we got her.. I never knew a sweet little girl could stink so bad....

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
peee yewww, I think I could smell him all the way to Jax. LOL well at least next time you know you don't have to save him one.

L

Lucy-licious

We know our babies have major problems with gas yet we continue to give them inappropriate treats :lol:
Why??

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
:lol:All you guys crack me up!!:lol: It does make no good sense, does it? We KNOW what we're in for, but we still have to do it! Crab ball? Soooo funny! (And I'm so jealous!! My favorite thing about the years we lived in Fla. was the shell fish! Mmmmmm yummy!)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]
Ummm....I know I've MIA the last few weeks..so could you please explain the "rock in the anal glands"

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Daddy doesn't need any outside help from treats and leftovers to stink the house out!!! He does it all by himself just on regualar Fromm!!! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online