KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Sooo, today was nail day, had to take Vegas to Petsmart to get nails dremeled. Yesterday was bath, ear flush, anal glands and tail pocket day. Total "Spa" Weekend right?? Ohhh NO. Today took him to get nails done, all was well, took him, everything great. Brought him home, got a drink of water went potty. Then....I go get back in the car to go to the grocery store. He EXPRESSED more anal juice in my car!!!!!! It was in the 70's today, not hot for us, but windows up. I got in the car and I am the queen of smelling. I am always smelling his ears, a$$ etc. Missed this one. I was going to the store and my gagger went off!!! I swear usually don't bother me, but today, YUCK, all I could smell was anal juice!! I bet the car's beside me thought it funny as I was dry heaving next to them at a stop light. I had to roll all window's down and suck it up. FIRST time he has EVER done this in the car. Hopefully the LAST :bad:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, on a good note, at least it wasn't 100 degrees?! :laugh:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well, on a good note, at least it wasn't 100 degrees?! :laugh:

Well were having a "cold spell" tonight is 68 with 78% humidity. I have leather seats and the cover is now in the wash with white vinegar!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Peeheeeeeew!!! He says that's what you get for getting his nails done :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness… that must of been awful!!! Vegas will have to wear a diaper in the car… Lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:fart:Oh yuck. I haven't had the pleasure yet of anal juice or leaking anal glands, thank goodness, but I have had the experience of being trapped in the car with farting bullies, and it's enough to gag you. Lol, so I can imagine what you went through.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
My thoughts exactly....I protest!

Peeheeeeeew!!! He says that's what you get for getting his nails done :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco had his drained at the vet yesterday, what a smell. Yuck to that anywhere other than the vets office!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh no!!! I got that smell this weekend as well - not sure which one it was from although The Tank just had his drained as well. Making a grooming appointment first thing today EEEEWWWWWW

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Not too much worse than that smell! Keep this old fashioned remedy in your purse, or car for such emergencies. Cheap and works fairly well! smells.jpg:D

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
well that was nice of him. LMAO!

ahhhh the essence of bully. He's probably thinking, mom's car smells so much better now!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online