If looks could kill,

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
So tonight I came home from visiting friends and sat on the sofa where unbeknown to me Ruby had been sat all night (she was out in the back garden when I arrived home) she must of heard me come in the house cause she come running in from the garden to greet me -after greeting me I think she realised I was sat in her seat, to which she threw me a right dirty look and slopped off to the other sofa in a sulk [emoji87][emoji23] does anybody else's bully do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
how dare you be in HER seat! :nono: :laugh:

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Such a bad mum for sitting in her seat - she even sat with her back to me on the other sofa - these bullies really are like humans

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh the sulking stink eye! It's their world, we are just lucky enough to live in it

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Oh the sulking stink eye! It's their world, we are just lucky enough to live in it

At Christmas a friend brought me a photo frame which says on it - it's the dogs house I just pay the mortgage with a photo of Ruby in it the words on that frame couldn't be any truer [emoji3]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh yeah, stink eye is the funniest!

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Taco gets mad at me for two hours if I do anything that might upset him. He sulks and huffs. He growls and barks at my wife if she doesn't go to bed on his watch also.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
Taco gets mad at me for two hours if I do anything that might upset him. He sulks and huffs. He growls and barks at my wife if she doesn't go to bed on his watch also.

Haha they are great arnt they - when it gets close to 10pm Ruby will sit at the bottom of the stairs to go to bed if you ignore her she'l run back in to the lounge, gets your attention then runs and sits back at the bottom of the stairs as if to say come on I want to go bed

YHSublime

Dec 16, 2014
Fairfax, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Taco & Thor
Haha they are great arnt they - when it gets close to 10pm Ruby will sit at the bottom of the stairs to go to bed if you ignore her she'l run back in to the lounge, gets your attention then runs and sits back at the bottom of the stairs as if to say come on I want to go bed

He's taken to me now, who goes to bed earlier, last night he literally snuggled with me like a little child. I swear they are just children trapped in wrinkled fur.

OP
ruby

ruby

Oct 19, 2014
Blackpool, uk
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruby
He's taken to me now, who goes to bed earlier, last night he literally snuggled with me like a little child. I swear they are just children trapped in wrinkled fur.[/.

They give the best cuddles don't they - over the years I have had different breeds but never have I had a dog with the personally These guys have

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
So tonight I came home from visiting friends and sat on the sofa where unbeknown to me Ruby had been sat all night (she was out in the back garden when I arrived home) she must of heard me come in the house cause she come running in from the garden to greet me -after greeting me I think she realised I was sat in her seat, to which she threw me a right dirty look and slopped off to the other sofa in a sulk [emoji87][emoji23] does anybody else's bully do this?

Ruby is like Sheldon - Hey that is my spot.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.