What bully do you prefer?

Tanker

Dec 29, 2010
Parkersburg, WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Tanker or Tank or Tankie..Depends on his expression.
Exactly like Tank. :heart: I'd actually clone Tank if it were possible. I have it sooo bad for this dang dog that I have even tried to find the breeder from Oklahoma that raised Tank. Yes, sad to say we bought Tank at Petland and he was from Hunte corp. (sp?) His papers said the breeder was David Shelton from Kinta, OK. So if you know him, I would like to know. We had looked at several poor quality pups at Petland for several months before we walked in one day and saw the cutest pup with the healthiest coat, good eyes, good bite. It was love.:luv:
I love this dog more than I do some of my family members..lol! :yes: I want to get a female now for a sister for him not a girlfriend. :crazy:

Ok, Here goes my preferences and remember you asked...
I call it red and white, but I think it's really fawn and white. Piebald too.
I do like some of the light brindle, but the dark, tiger stripey color is not a favorite.
I have even seen some bullies online that have black tan markings like a dobie or Rott with white and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I have always loved "blue colors" but they must be rare.
Must not have the thick rope wrinkle above nose.
Must have (what I call) black eyeliner. (The white/pink eyes make me think of albinos)
Fat feet.
Tail that will lift up. Tanks tail is short and straight & until I joined the forum I didn't even know there was such thing as a tail pocket.

Last edited:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i would have a hybrid of my first male bully and butler. chas' color was beautiful light fawn/gray with panda eyes. smart smart smart dog, textbook perfect bulldog. but i would want butler's cuddlebugness. i also am very fond of the piebald brindle. and i like the shorter snout. Whatever bull i have next, so long as he is healthy, i will be happy. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
you can kinda see his color in this.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
he just got out of the pool for this picture, but it's a good example of his face and build. he was only 10 months in this picture!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I had a brindle bully growing up and have always loved his color. When I got Abby she was one of 3 in the litter and the only one with any color. and the only one with my qualification of a black eye. Bella we got because she was the only girl in the litter he had. I picked out the fawn and white male, perfect markings, but I got over-ruled. Terri only like female dogs, so we went with Bella, red and white. Now I am in love with the red and white color.

I still like the one black eye and a short snout....but is there any ugly bully? I don't think so.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
my Bullet found ME but when i originally started looking (over a year ago) i was favoring a bully with mostly white body and LOTS of color on the face/ears/head area. :)

never was leaning toward a brindle but i LOVE Bullet's coat and also his white over one eye and brindle over the other. when he looks at me from one side he looks so different that they are different colors around his eye area. :luv:

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I love my Chester just the way he is.. I like his "half and half face". But, I think ALL bullies are adorable, their "shapes" make them so cute to me.. all colors are beautiful. Just like trying to choose a color in a rainbow - I couldn't nail it down to just one.

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy was exactly wot I wanted. A beautiful red and white with colour around both eyes.
I looked at others before i committed to her but it was love at first sight and i knew i needed her :luv:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When looking for our first bulldog we wanted all white. We also wanted a male. With rolls and smushie face. This is what we got.

We got a red and white boy that is cute and cuddly with no wrinkles and no nose roll.

When we decided to get our second..we wanted male. Not a female. No white. NONE. We wanted another Vegas coloring of the red and white. We wanted a sweet baby who wanted to be cuddled and didn't bark. Perfect bully child. This is what we got....

An all white female with attitude that needs it's own storage room. Yeah..she has a few fawn patches...but she is stubborn as hell.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
When looking for our first bulldog we wanted all white. We also wanted a male. With rolls and smushie face. This is what we got.

We got a red and white boy that is cute a cuddly with no wrinkles and no nose roll.

We we decided to get our second..we wanted male. Not a female. No white. NONE. We wanted another Vegas coloring of the red and white. We wanted a sweet baby who wanted to be cuddled and didn't bark. Perfect bully child. This is what we got....

An all white female with attitude that needs it's own storage room. Yeah..she has a few fawn patches...but she is stubborn as hell.

You are too funny. There is NO Way that baby O is stubborn or hard headed, just look at that sweet little mug.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.