Frank is here!!!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Frank's Mom and I met up at the dog park yesterday afternoon so that Bocephus and he could play. Not much play but a lot of running. Frank was pretty protective of his Mom and didn't want Bocephus near her. He was super duper lovey to me though. Lots of bulldog kisses and slobber.

After we stayed at the park for a while we went back to my house and let Bocephus show Frank around the yard and the inside. There were a few little spats but within a couple hours they were really pretty good with each other.

Bocephus slept on his bed by the laundry room last night and Frank the Tank slept with me in my bed. This morning was smooth except just a little growling - no chasing or snapping at all. When I left to come to the office I sectioned off the house for them so I expect them to just sleep.

Here's some pics of Frank last night. I'll try to get some of them together over the weekend!!

Lisa - HUGE hugs and kisses coming your way!!!!

Frank the Tank sleeping.jpgFrank the Tank sitting pretty.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay!!!! I'm so happy he's doing well, I'm sure his mom is sad but also happy they are getting along. He's soooo beautiful!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
beautiful! best of luck..... be sure to talk them on some short walks together to help getting them to pack up! You may have some bumps here and ther, but intime they will settle in together.

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Yay!!!! I'm so happy he's doing well, I'm sure his mom is sad but also happy they are getting along. He's soooo beautiful!
He is absolutely gorgeous! He needs a little discipline when interacting with Bocephus (and Bocephus does when interacting with him) but by about 9 last night I was pretty happy with the way things were going.
We will go on our first walk tonight down the road a bit to see how they do. They did really well in the yard this morning doing their business.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh he's adorable!!! Sounds like things are going well… I'm so happy for you, we want to see pics of them both together!!!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
He is so pretty!! Hope all goes well and can't wait to see pictures of the two of them! Sounds like they will be buddies in no time!!

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He is so pretty!! Hope all goes well and can't wait to see pictures of the two of them! Sounds like they will be buddies in no time!!

Frank will be fine. Well done.

I can't wait to get pictures of them together too!!! Frank's a little peanut next to Bocephus but I think they will get along really well once they figure out neither one is going anywhere.
In the meantime - just ordered a surveillance system for my house so that I can keep an eye on them during the day

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
Ah that's smart!!! What system did you get? I've been looking into getting one for our house.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHA!! Frank got to sleep with you! Lucky dude, first night together :heart: he is GORGEOUS!

You are really great for doing this Kori a BIG thank YOU!!!! :up:

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ah that's smart!!! What system did you get? I've been looking into getting one for our house.

I ended up trying the

NETGEAR VueZone Wire-free Video Monitoring System (VZSM2720-100NAS)

Someone here at the office has it and said it's not a super high end but it works - I didn't want to invest a boat load of money but want to be able to see the pups if I'm in the office

- - - Updated - - -

I ended up trying the

Someone here at the office has it and said it's not a super high end but it works - I didn't want to invest a boat load of money but want to be able to see the pups if I'm in the office

OP
Bulldozersma

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
HAHA!! Frank got to sleep with you! Lucky dude, first night together :heart: he is GORGEOUS!

You are really great for doing this Kori a BIG thank YOU!!!! :up:

Thanks Phil!!!! I am already in love with the little butter bean. I can't wait until Bocephus and he are snuggle buddies too

- - - Updated - - -

I ended up going with the

I didn't want to make a HUGE investment but wanted to be able to check in on the pups

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.